• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA flights benefits about to change!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And ANOTHER foot stuck in your mouth. Joe...you are such a TOOL!
Your right...maybe in your little world:rolleyes: they can train all of those flight attendants in about a day or two.

Tomct,

Your right, I guess management wants higher paid senior FA's... what was I thinking.......:rolleyes:

Isn't it great that "active" employees will now be one step ahead of a buddy pass and one BELOW a freaking retired employee!!! As others have mentioned our lovely ex-ASA rampers will bump YOU going to work while they go on vacation to CALI!!!This is madness this should now set you guys straight about DELTA buying back ASA!!! This sucks the BIG one!

Tomct,

Your right, I guess management wants higher paid senior FA's... what was I thinking.......:rolleyes:

Okay Joe, if your so smart...what will ASSA do when 3-500 flight attendants walk? I don't care HOW CHEAP they are...they STILL take 4 1/2 weeks too train. YOU do the Math!

Tomct,

You are right. The more FA's that leave the better right now, sad to say but true.

We need to slow this place to a crawl, even more than it already is of course!

Delta employees do not have to pay to non-rev on ASA, but ASA does have pay to travel on Delta.:confused:

Bad news!

OK, lets come to a conclusion here. Delta; I pay the $5 plus 1 cents a mile, got it! ASA, what do we pay?? I think we pay nothing on our own aircraft and get to bump senior Delta employees to boot. As I see it, this really does not change things a whole bunch. 99% of the Delta employees are senior to us so it gives us an advantage on our aircraft and gives the Delta retiries an advantage on Delta. With Delta moving alot of their large bodies overseas and most of their conus out of ATL wirh ASA and Connection, the Delta commuters are the real loosers here.

Things really suck for me as I cant use the CASS to JS due to MLOA and I may be pulled out of the system as you will have to pay for the segements. They normally take that out of your pay check but when you are on extended MLOA you dont have a pay system.

Tim

It won't bring ASA to a halt.... in fact it will help lower costs.... Some senior DFW/SLC FAs will quit and be replaced by cheaper newhires.... This will lower the costs....

Joe, why do you think that most of the newhire F/As go to work there? The prestige? They can make more working at Taco Bell. They go to work there so they can travel. Now that they can't do that for free anymore, the incentive to work at ASA at sub poverty level wages is gone.

The pay thing is a slap in the face. Fact is that CO has to pay about 13 dollars per domestic segment and about 26 per international segment. It looks like DAL is moving towards the industry standard on non-rev bennies. I am sure that this will change at Main Line during the next contract talks. There is direct verbiage that does not allow them to do so at this time. I am sure it will be something like this. " Take the fee per leg or we are going to reduce your pay." Just another reason to get out while you can.

Ramp fuel 6300 lbs....accidentaly tell the fueler to load 7300 lbs! You must of misread the number on the dispatch release.
Next amend your flight release...oops I don't have a pen!

So you are going to take it out on a Delta pilot who is just trying to get home? The pilots had nothing to do with these changes. I am sure most Delta pilots (especially the Pamama city, Ft. Walton, etc ones) would have preferred to keep everything as it was.

Am I understanding this right? On the first Q & A email sent to us it says that travel companions travel free on ASA flights. Now the story on the home page of ourasa says that travel companions pay a yeild fare on ALL flights. What the heck, which one is it?

Latest resources

Back