• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA flight cancellations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We are not just short on captains we are short FO's. I was talking with an I.P. that said part of the slow upgrade is the fact that they can't replace those FO's switching seats. Look at the Line awards for Aug.

ATR: -7CA
CRJ: -33CA, -32 FO
CR7: -2CA
SLC: -6CA, -3FO

Well dammit, bring me on!

Total Flight Time 1500hrs
Multi-Engine Time 210hrs
Total Instrument 150hrs
Turbine PIC 325hrs

Whadoigottado? blow somebody??

And they can't get enough trained because we are losing instructors right and left. 1+ months between training and IOE. What a system.

The Cancellations are not downgrades. I know we have one down for the passenger door which is projected to be out of service for a few more weeks. Then we have the one with pack problems. Hell, with 1/6 of our fleet of ATR's down, I am sure they have to cancell several flights a day.

L.Skywalker said:
Whadoigottado? blow somebody??

Not sure it'll do you any good, but if you're offering...

The sad thing is...I have a buddy in scheduling who meets the mins...has about 500 hours multi, was awarded employee excellence award...but they will not hire him because he has 3 speeding tickets.

Looks like the could overlook a speeding ticket if they are hurting that bad....

Oops

Looks like the could overlook a speeding ticket if they are hurting that bad....

Ah, NO! Sorry.
One yes, three no.

I can't even remember how many I had when I got hired. It was more than 3, less than 10. I had to go outside the box they provided. According to our BI rep, same went for most of my class.

I'm proud to say I haven't had any since.

Latest resources

Back