ASA flight cancellations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BigShow

I know we have staffing issues on the 200, but the same thing is happening on the ATR as well. I have 30 hours of cancellation already this month and they just called me and cancelled my first round trip of a 4 day. I haven't flown an entire 4day trip this month. Anyone have info on this?

weren't you guys just complaining about working too hard and getting paid too little? Its the co.'s way of giving you a little break AND some money you didn't have to drive an airplane to earn.....:rolleyes:

Oh please: I imagine you crossing an ASA picket line, with a cup of hot coffee in your hand.

ohplease! said:
F'n moron! notice the sarcasim, idiot.

Ah yes, living "the vision."

Are they cancelling them, or "downgrading" them to RJs? I know its cancelled on your schedule, but just wondering about the swaps.

I guess there's been a few ATR's with a deferred pack and one with a pack with really low output that pilots have been refusing to fly in the heat. I don't blame them. I heard someone talking about it'll cost $10,000 to replace and the company doesnt want to spend the money on it since it still technically "works".

We're canceling 5-10 flights a day due to lack of crew... mostly RJ's because we are short on captains. And that is on a good weather day!

Once again a glowing example of a no-talent management, with the completely uninspired workforce.

If the serious mistakes and incompetance of management didn't impact the pilots QOL, all this would be hilarious.

I wonder what lies they are telling DAL to excuse the poor ASA product??

Latest resources

Back