Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I feel rejuevenated. I feel like I now KNOW what my purpose in life is. It is to be a MENTOR and share my experiences and keep all debates NON-ABUSIVE and try to mentor people to become great and productive pilots in this idustry. Thanks MODs!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Actually, all sarcasm aside, that's what we, as experienced professional pilots, are SUPPOSED to do for upcoming generations of flyers.

The lack of that is one of the things that, in my opinion, has contributed to the slow spiral of this career's luster. But I digress.

For everyone else bashing the General, enough of that as well. It's time to get this thread back on track. No bashing in ANY direction, just let it go.

Thanks,

/mod

Congrats Gen!!

Actually, all sarcasm aside, that's what we, as experienced professional pilots, are SUPPOSED to do for upcoming generations of flyers.

The lack of that is one of the things that, in my opinion, has contributed to the slow spiral of this career's luster. But I digress.

For everyone else bashing the General, enough of that as well. It's time to get this thread back on track. No bashing in ANY direction, just let it go.

Thanks,

/mod
Upvote.

tick-tock-tick-tock... maybe we just close the thread.. I think enough has been said here.. closing this on for now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back