Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I feel rejuevenated. I feel like I now KNOW what my purpose in life is. It is to be a MENTOR and share my experiences and keep all debates NON-ABUSIVE and try to mentor people to become great and productive pilots in this idustry. Thanks MODs!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow, I feel rejuevenated. I feel like I now KNOW what my purpose in life is. It is to be a MENTOR and share my experiences and keep all debates NON-ABUSIVE and try to mentor people to become great and productive pilots in this idustry. Thanks MODs!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow...he really learned his lesson. Keep pushing those buttons.

Just ban the general and move on. Or just put the guys name out there on the web, let nature take it's course. I'm sure his fellow pilots would still think he is a jackass.

Everyone notice that this was never referred to anything other than a DELTA flight?

If anything bad had happened it would have been "A Delta flight operated by subcontractor Atlantic Southeast Airlines"

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=7689474

Wow, did you even read the article? If not, let me help ya out.:p

NEW YORK (WABC) -- With sparks flying, a Delta Connection flight made an emergency landing at JFK Airport on Saturday night.

Flight 4951, operated by Atlantic Southeastern Airlines.

**Southeastern...gotta love the media.:laugh:

Bye Bye--General Lee

I MUST agree, Gen! Let's be pen pals! Maybe we can share a flight to LBB for the next wine-tasting! Wheeeee! I LOVE the new FI! Come on-it will be awesome-you, me, Tanker Clown, Instructordude, and Scope all in first class! I cannot wait!!

-Everyone is all huggy now! Rainbows and waterfalls, and Zamfir music in the background!!

-Friends to the end, Hidey Ho!

I MUST agree, Gen! Let's be pen pals! Maybe we can share a flight to LBB for the next wine-tasting! Wheeeee! I LOVE the new FI! Come on-it will be awesome-you, me, Tanker Clown, Instructordude, and Scope all in first class! I cannot wait!!

-Everyone is all huggy now! Rainbows and waterfalls, and Zamfir music in the background!!

-Friends to the end, Hidey Ho!

CRJ567,

I think you are a FANTASTIC guy, with a sharp wit, and you sound really cool. Have a great day, buddy. Here's to the NEW FI! YEA!!!!!! I can't wait to CONTRIBUTE something POSITIVE!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back