• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA encouraging resignations???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tons of 10 year guys like myself are jumping ship too. There are about six of us in the training dept that are waiting on class dates.

Tons of 10 year guys like myself are jumping ship too. There are about six of us in the training dept that are waiting on class dates.

Happened last time the majors and others were hiring too, and especially Delta for those in the training department. That's why ya'll have your pay as it is now, to keep you here, but unfortunately it'll be changed as the company does not value you, yet. But, by then, many of you will be gone and the cycle will begin once again.

And CM assisted the Neg Comm on this issue. Hate to see Casey go, great guy. And for the record, I still think the current pay for IPs is fair and just.

And I ain't just saying that 'cause I have a PC coming up :)

Hoser

Happened last time the majors and others were hiring too, and especially Delta for those in the training department. That's why ya'll have your pay as it is now, to keep you here, but unfortunately it'll be changed as the company does not value you, yet. But, by then, many of you will be gone and the cycle will begin once again.

And CM assisted the Neg Comm on this issue. Hate to see Casey go, great guy. And for the record, I still think the current pay for IPs is fair and just.

And I ain't just saying that 'cause I have a PC coming up :)

Hoser

Well I'm in the training department, and what CM didn't tell you was the training pilot section agreed to in the new contract isn't as good as the current contract. ALPA says we are going to be "more productive, but paid the same". Sounds like someone was "left behind"!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back