• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Electronic Strike Ballot is Here!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont think we will stop the drive to the bottom.. the only way that will stop is if you and all the other regional carriers quit laying down for managment... ASA authorizing a strike vote will only help us get a fair contract and tell our managment that we will NOT CONCEDE FOR GROWTH

I'm back from vacation, and in my carry on, I brought back one big.............

YES VOTE!!!!!!!!

Add one more YES!!!! I'm not happy we're here, but some things need to be said. They didn't pay any attention to our last company survey results, let's see if they pay any attention to this!

I voted no. The scope language we are asking for will not prevent Jerry from transferring assets and ALPA national is still driving our scope demands. If we achieve what we are asking for, we will join the "line in the sand" hall of fame. Current members include ALG, PDT, CCAir, ACA, Air Wisc., CMR and Mesaba. As we are inducted into the "line in the sand" hall of fame, SKYW, CHQ, Mesa and even mainline pilots will replace us as the "race to the bottom" continues with or without us. DW will mention us in an upcoming edition of the ALPA magazine while he tries to organize our replacements to continue funding his pension. Many of you will continue to blame BL or CT not realizing that they are puppets just as you and I are - the difference is they will be able to start over again at the same pay while you and I have to start over again at the bottom. This is just like the movie Groundhog Day.

JoeMerchant said:
I voted no. The scope language we are asking for will not prevent Jerry from transferring assets and ALPA national is still driving our scope demands. If we achieve what we are asking for, we will join the "line in the sand" hall of fame. Current members include ALG, PDT, CCAir, ACA, Air Wisc., CMR and Mesaba. As we are inducted into the "line in the sand" hall of fame, SKYW, CHQ, Mesa and even mainline pilots will replace us as the "race to the bottom" continues with or without us. DW will mention us in an upcoming edition of the ALPA magazine while he tries to organize our replacements to continue funding his pension. Many of you will continue to blame BL or CT not realizing that they are puppets just as you and I are - the difference is they will be able to start over again at the same pay while you and I have to start over again at the bottom. This is just like the movie Groundhog Day.

John, you are a bigger ************************* than I originally thought, I mean Joe. What does LJ think about your stance.

jehtplane said:
John, you are a bigger ************************* than I originally thought, I mean Joe. What does LJ think about your stance.

We both voted no. We have been calling this train wreck for almost 4 years now but nobody wanted to hear it. ALPA isn't nearly as powerful as some of you believe and has in fact made the problem worse.

By the way, what did I say that you disagree with. Not what you don't like, but you think is incorrect.

JoeMerchant said:
We both voted no. We have been calling this train wreck for almost 4 years now but nobody wanted to hear it. ALPA isn't nearly as powerful as some of you believe and has in fact made the problem worse.

By the way, what did I say that you disagree with. Not what you don't like, but you think is incorrect.

All of your politics, yes ALPA has it's problems ,however, it is time to stop the race to the bottom, the ASA pilot group should be proud of itself and stick together, vote in favor of a strike. John, Joe, or whoever you are , it is time for you to stop contributing to divide and conquer.

Hey Joe/John - whoever.

Is it true that you are going to make a run as the ATL Captains Rep next Tuesday?

Were you planning on keeping this quiet so no one else would get their forces there to oppose you?

Are you planning on running or not?

Latest resources

Back