• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA early out numbers?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, fortunate. Very fortunate. Because age 60 was the retirement age for the last million years. Therefore, any forward thinking and well prepared pilot over age 60 right now should be well positioned for retirement. This is free money for all those well worn, tired individuals who would like to enjoy the rest of their time on earth doing something more worthwhile than driving into ATL for Planet of the Apes reruns. Many of the pilots who take early retirement were prepared to retire one or two years ago. They don't have to work. I salute those who had the foresight and wisdom to accept this obvious eventuality..

Dude, what the hell does that mean?

It looked like a bunch of monkeys trying to frack a football out there today!

Yes, fortunate. Very fortunate. Because age 60 was the retirement age for the last million years. Therefore, any forward thinking and well prepared pilot over age 60 right now should be well positioned for retirement. This is free money for all those well worn, tired individuals who would like to enjoy the rest of their time on earth doing something more worthwhile. Many of the pilots who take early retirement were prepared to retire one or two years ago. They don't have to work. I salute those who had the foresight and wisdom to accept this obvious eventuality..

Dude, what the hell does that mean?

Awwww........ Widddlllle Bitttyy Babyyyy all offended?

-Let me go and get your "blankie..." Mommy and I will give you a big hug, some warm milk, and you will feel so much better! Everything will be all "sunshine and smiles" by the time you wake up tomorrow (after crying yourself to sleep tonight.)

-If the going is too rough here, I'll bet Disney has an aviation forum somewhere.

Awwww........ Widddlllle Bitttyy Babyyyy all offended?

-Let me go and get your "blankie..." Mommy and I will give you a big hug, some warm milk, and you will feel so much better! Everything will be all "sunshine and smiles" by the time you wake up tomorrow (after crying yourself to sleep tonight.)

-If the going is too rough here, I'll bet Disney has an aviation forum somewhere.

some of you need to learn to grow up.

some of you need to learn to grow up.

Not going to happen, flight info makes that guy cream his pants. This is an escape from the real world where he is a ginormous loser, even our ugly flight attendants cant stand him.

Not going to happen, flight info makes that guy cream his pants. This is an escape from the real world where he is a ginormous loser, even our ugly flight attendants cant stand him.

OMG!

I am so OFFENDED now! I am gonna go and find my mommy!
-WAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Latest resources

Back