• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA early out numbers?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, that kinda leads back to my point.... How the hell do you get "financially secure" on such a generous salary?

Some of these guys have other income from other sources. Others probably enjoy a generous inheritance. I guess there won't be many. I am hoping for at least 10 to 15...

I thought about taking it.

Obama called me up and asked if I would be interested in being the Ambassador to France.

I had to turn it down, dont like wine and cheese. Besides I am next in line to be the VP of flight ops.

The Palm

I thought about taking it.

Obama called me up and asked if I would be interested in being the Ambassador to France.

I had to turn it down, dont like wine and cheese. Besides I am next in line to be the VP of flight ops.

The Palm

Well thats better than being Secretary of Texas Toast & Nascar under the Bush Administration. He was so dumb he wouldve created that position for you.

Well thats better than being Secretary of Texas Toast & Nascar under the Bush Administration. He was so dumb he wouldve created that position for you.

Maybe he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but our current talent has managed to spend more money than all the previous administrations in U.S. history COMBINED (in their first 5 months.)

-We will see how well that works out when our great-grandchildren are still paying the bill!

where have you been JI when obama created a 'czar' for everything imaginable.

?

Maybe he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but our current talent has managed to spend more money than all the previous administrations in U.S. history COMBINED (in their first 5 months.)

-We will see how well that works out when our great-grandchildren are still paying the bill!

One of the biggest messes in our history was created, doing nothing would have made it worse.

OMG!

I am so OFFENDED now! I am gonna go and find my mommy!
It should be easy, just get to any major street intersection and offer $5! She'll come running quicker than you at your Wendy's shift!

-WAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
I guess you just found out about your bonus compared to that of your peers at Skywest!:laugh:

Latest resources

Back