ASA drinking team

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
phishn@daves said:
Hey Otto, doesn't the people's train leave outta Stubbville?

By the way..... Owen, the guy in my Avatar (best character in the movie) is in tons of movies and I never knew it.... Including the sheriff in that "hide and seek" horror flick with Deniro... I've seen him so many times, but never made the connection... Check out his credits: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0048414/

Pretty wild for you Planes Trains & Autos lovers.

Halo_RJdriver said:
NickASA keep your dirty trailer down in ATL.
If it weren't for your inbreeding down there we wouildn't have any melon pickers. You can clean my lav with your neck when you come to SLC.

That isn't such nice talk from a good mormon.

Otto Coarsen said:
By the way..... Owen, the guy in my Avatar (best character in the movie) is in tons of movies and I never knew it.... Including the sheriff in that "hide and seek" horror flick with Deniro... I've seen him so many times, but never made the connection... Check out his credits: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0048414/

Pretty wild for you Planes Trains & Autos lovers.

HA! I just saw that movie too. Thanks for the link, I don't know why it's so funny.

"Hey Neil Page has got one............Three coins in a fountain...."

NickASA said:
I say we all road trip to Salt Lake, bang their wives and get tanked at the Mormon Temple

You are an embarrasment to our pilot group. assuming your are actually from ASA.

Latest resources

Back