ASA drinking team

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Crash Pad

So with news like this there has to be a drinking team forming somewhere... So where is the we just got sold drunk fest?

Isn't it true that all the beer in Utah is 3.2% alcohol by volume? I've heard that a few times... If that's the case, better BYOB from Atlanta... May I suggest Average Joe Light from Taco Mac?? That place rocks... I love ATL...

Otto Coarsen said:
Isn't it true that all the beer in Utah is 3.2% alcohol by volume? I've heard that a few times... If that's the case, better BYOB from Atlanta... May I suggest Average Joe Light from Taco Mac?? That place rocks... I love ATL...

Hey Otto, doesn't the people's train leave outta Stubbville?

[/B]I will be the first to volunteer for the drinking team. For a good faith jesture i will be in the pilot lounge tommorow handing out beers for crewmembers finishing their trips. I dont think that is against any SP'S . I think it would be a great day to spend in the lounge on ur day off.

Do mormon chicks really not put out on overnights?

phishn@daves said:
Hey Otto, doesn't the people's train leave outta Stubbville?

Yea, you can't take the train outta Wichita, less'on yer a hog....or cattle..

It's funny... I never met a pilot who doesn't love that movie... My girlfriend just doesn't understand why I love it so, but it's definately an all-time classic...

NickASA keep your dirty trailer down in ATL.
If it weren't for your inbreeding down there we wouildn't have any melon pickers. You can clean my lav with your neck when you come to SLC.

I am so glad we're gaining such a quality group of high-class individuals. The people of Atlanta will surely miss you all and the great contributions you made to their culture and society.

Latest resources

Back