ASA drinking team

Crash Pad

Total Time
So with news like this there has to be a drinking team forming somewhere... So where is the we just got sold drunk fest?

FL000

Total Time
Probably Lassiter's, Neighbors and Padriac's...just like always.

NickASA

Total Time
some
I say we all road trip to Salt Lake, bang their wives and get tanked at the Mormon Temple

O

Otto Coarsen

Isn't it true that all the beer in Utah is 3.2% alcohol by volume? I've heard that a few times... If that's the case, better BYOB from Atlanta... May I suggest Average Joe Light from Taco Mac?? That place rocks... I love ATL...

phishn@daves

Total Time
Otto Coarsen said:
Isn't it true that all the beer in Utah is 3.2% alcohol by volume? I've heard that a few times... If that's the case, better BYOB from Atlanta... May I suggest Average Joe Light from Taco Mac?? That place rocks... I love ATL...

Hey Otto, doesn't the people's train leave outta Stubbville?

bigshooter

Were all counting on you!
Total Time
alot
[/B]I will be the first to volunteer for the drinking team. For a good faith jesture i will be in the pilot lounge tommorow handing out beers for crewmembers finishing their trips. I dont think that is against any SP'S . I think it would be a great day to spend in the lounge on ur day off.

Do mormon chicks really not put out on overnights?

bigshooter

Were all counting on you!
Total Time
alot
p.s once againto the pee in her but guy ............Priceless!

O

Otto Coarsen

phishn@daves said:

Yea, you can't take the train outta Wichita, less'on yer a hog....or cattle..

It's funny... I never met a pilot who doesn't love that movie... My girlfriend just doesn't understand why I love it so, but it's definately an all-time classic...

H

Halo_RJdriver

NickASA keep your dirty trailer down in ATL.
If it weren't for your inbreeding down there we wouildn't have any melon pickers. You can clean my lav with your neck when you come to SLC.

Bluto

Total Time
>4000
I am so glad we're gaining such a quality group of high-class individuals. The people of Atlanta will surely miss you all and the great contributions you made to their culture and society.

O

Otto Coarsen

phishn@daves said:

By the way..... Owen, the guy in my Avatar (best character in the movie) is in tons of movies and I never knew it.... Including the sheriff in that "hide and seek" horror flick with Deniro... I've seen him so many times, but never made the connection... Check out his credits: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0048414/

Pretty wild for you Planes Trains & Autos lovers.

NickASA

Total Time
some
Halo_RJdriver said:
NickASA keep your dirty trailer down in ATL.
If it weren't for your inbreeding down there we wouildn't have any melon pickers. You can clean my lav with your neck when you come to SLC.

That isn't such nice talk from a good mormon.

H

Halo_RJdriver

Don't get so sensitive Nicky!
You and your attitude will be weeded out of any flying jobs!

phishn@daves

Total Time
Otto Coarsen said:
By the way..... Owen, the guy in my Avatar (best character in the movie) is in tons of movies and I never knew it.... Including the sheriff in that "hide and seek" horror flick with Deniro... I've seen him so many times, but never made the connection... Check out his credits: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0048414/

Pretty wild for you Planes Trains & Autos lovers.
HA! I just saw that movie too. Thanks for the link, I don't know why it's so funny.

"Hey Neil Page has got one............Three coins in a fountain...."

MetroSheriff

Hittin' the road...
Total Time
NickASA said:
I say we all road trip to Salt Lake, bang their wives and get tanked at the Mormon Temple
You are an embarrasment to our pilot group. assuming your are actually from ASA.

NickASA

Total Time
some
Halo_RJdriver said:
Don't get so sensitive Nicky!
You and your attitude will be weeded out of any flying jobs![/QUOTE

Keep on drinking your Skywest coolaid.