• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA D-0 Flight Crew Babysitting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well...they've done it again....we now have to babysit mother delta. According to CT memo, we have to make an effort to obtain the release, ensure the plane is cleaned, etc....all the things we were doing, now just written down clearly. I just wanna know who's clock they're using....

its 36 min priah to departah cap'n....youz need to git da releaze form me....we needs to huddle

Once again, the crews that run the operation, still, continue to run the operation. What ever happened to doing your job? I'll do mine, they do theirs.

Isn't he the one who said something to the effect of " the operation of this airline doesn't depend on the pilots"?

What else is new? The Pilots have ALWAYS run the show...too bad so few remembered that during Contract Negotiations. Too many guys still helping out the company!:rolleyes: Tell CT to SHOVE IT and do it himself...bet he will change his mind!

Kant we all jus get along? How bout a hug? or a huddle? Aint neva gwoin ta work..... bouyyyyy.....

What else is new? The Pilots have ALWAYS run the show...too bad so few remembered that during Contract Negotiations. Too many guys still helping out the company!:rolleyes: Tell CT to SHOVE IT and do it himself...bet he will change his mind!

Of course helping out the company does help us out now.....Our pay is tied to performance now....

Tomct.....aren't you trying to leave....what's a matter.....nobody wants to hire you.....??????

Of course helping out the company does help us out now.....Our pay is tied to performance now....

Tomct.....aren't you trying to leave....what's a matter.....nobody wants to hire you.....??????

Yeah, helping out is fine...if it is MY JOB, Not everyone elses! Babysitting....that is just plain BS!

By the way D!CK, it is none of your business if I am still here at ASA or onto a better place! Fortunately I have left ASA! Thank Goodness!!! I don't have to deal with TOOLS like yourself. By the way John, did you find those missing pages yet?

Relax ladies... This is just another abortion waiting to happen. Remember the Departure Coordinators?

By the way D!CK, it is none of your business if I am still here at ASA or onto a better place! Fortunately I have left ASA! Thank Goodness!!! I don't have to deal with TOOLS like yourself. By the way John, did you find those missing pages yet?

I'm glad you found greener grass....that makes us both happy....Now that you don't work here anymore, you opinion doesn't matter..........

Where'd ya go?

Latest resources

Back