ASA D-0 Flight Crew Babysitting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

blesko

Well...they've done it again....we now have to babysit mother delta. According to CT memo, we have to make an effort to obtain the release, ensure the plane is cleaned, etc....all the things we were doing, now just written down clearly. I just wanna know who's clock they're using....

its 36 min priah to departah cap'n....youz need to git da releaze form me....we needs to huddle

Once again, the crews that run the operation, still, continue to run the operation. What ever happened to doing your job? I'll do mine, they do theirs.

It's the same crap we have been doing all along. Nothing has changed in that list except they are going to send the pax down without telling us.
They should've been doing that the whole time. What was the purpose of calling the tower to tell them to board when they would come down 10 minutes later to ask us if we were ready.
Just another smoke and mirror b.s system to show Delta morons they can't make it work.
Delta Claims they didn't make any money last year and are cutting 5% more flights. Every single major out there made money. Delta sucks and will forever suck.
Maybe when they pull their heads out they will see that.

If you think Delta operations suck your have should see Uniteds. Overall Delta runs a very tight ship compared too other major/legacy operations.

If you think Delta operations suck your have should see Uniteds. Overall Delta runs a very tight ship compared too other major/legacy operations.

I agree. If you think DAL is bad you have never worked UAL in IAD or Airways in PHL

I agree. If you think DAL is bad you have never worked UAL in IAD or Airways in PHL
This, boys and girls, is an example of the literary term "understatement."

Throw Stones

Just throw stones in the appropriate direction so that they can see with out a doubt where the problem STILL is. You try to get a release at D-55 and there is none .... rock at gate, no catering or cleaning or fuel by the milestone ... stone at you, no people stepping on the plane at D-25 .... stone stone stone. No CLR at D-8 .. or they give it to you but then want to make changes ... more stones. But ... if by some miracle they do their job ... guess what, we have been doing ours and the flight leaves on time. (I'll use the auto rif to nitpick the autoboard)

Granted, I don't know the United side. I am sure they are just as Fubar as Delta. I think the majors do what they want to but will find out there is another thing coming.
Delta posting a loss for last year of 70 million and posting not making money for 2008. They better merge with someone or won't be around.

Understand, still posted a loss of 70 Million 4th quarter. According to the news. What did Northwes do, if I may ask?

Latest resources

Back