• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Texx:

What is your opinion of Gary Hall?

Why were they moved?

MW and CS have always been great to me. They have both bent over back wards to help me out when I asked. I don't know why they moved CS or MW, but they should do well anywhere they go.

Tim47SIP said:
I don't know why they moved CS or MW...

CS, it began back in 1999 when his boss was BL. CS would not use the "chain of command" and would go behind BL straight to SB. Then when DB left and BL took over CS continued to go behind his boss, BL, to SB. CS created his own demis.

MW, the way he addressed SH was his downfall. You don't talk down to your boss.

Word on the tarmac is that a little power turned him into the biggest dickhead.

How he'll react to his demotion is anyone's guess, but most people implode when faced with their own mortality.

He'll have to come to terms with his own feces reeking just like the rest of us!

Oh Well!

Word on the tarmac is that a little power turned him into the biggest dickhead.

How he'll react to his demotion is anyone's guess, but most people implode when faced with their own mortality.

He'll have to come to terms with his own feces reeking just like the rest of us!

Sort of like J Goodson (didn't want to use the real name ya know)? What a prick! What goes around, comes around. Didn't know those guys were like that. But to each his own.

Last edited:
Texx said:
Yeah, he and MW "were" friends also....

And as for the "fine pilot", well most FO's say different.

Amazing how CS and MW broke off their engagement. They were such a cute couple. I wonder if Chromer will be allowed to keep the ring. At least MW is a competent pilot. Chromer will have to be spoon fed by some of his buds in the ATR Training Department to get through the program. 100 watt socket with a 10 watt bulb. I hope no one is foolish enough to trust him--he would sell his soul to get back into management.

Why would they reject MW as an IP and give a position to Chromer? MW should file a grievance. That won't work. Randy Martin would just deny it. Speaking of Randy Martin. He outlasted Chromer and Mike White! LMAO

And too top it all we are losing our TOP NOTCH Chief Pilot in SLC to replace both of them.

GOOD GOES AROUND!http://forums.flightinfo.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

It looks like there is a "cleaning of the house," happening as we speak. If its going to be done correctly they will have to go real deep with the pink slips.

Speaking of RM, I wouldn't be surprised to see him get the boot. I always seem to here a four letter expletive preceding his name every time its mentioned.

Screw Scheduling?????????

It looks like there is a "cleaning of the house," happening as we speak. If its going to be done correctly they will have to go real deep with the pink slips.

Why in the HECK are they not going after crew scheduling????? WH and GG NEED TO GO!!!!!

Okay, I'm done. :smash:

Latest resources

Back