• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA CS ExpressJet meltdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about we stop the hating back and forth among the pilot groups and understand that we need to stick together and get a better future for both groups!!! Management is f-ing up while pitting us against each other and we are falling for it!! A quote form SH in recent recurrent. "We will get the groups merged and save the money that goes with it when you guys cave" WTF?!?

I bet crew scheduling doesn't know where I am right now, and I'm in the hotel. The last time I asked to talk to a supervisor they extended me and took my day off...And I actually never got to speak to the supervisor anyway.

I bet crew scheduling doesn't know where I am right now, and I'm in the hotel. The last time I asked to talk to a supervisor they extended me and took my day off...And I actually never got to speak to the supervisor anyway.

Ever heard of the word "NO"? Grow a set man. Tell them where they can shove their extension.

vacation days to add to next year and amount of add pay to be processed.

That MOU has expired. They won't be tacking on ANY vacation days next year.

They shorted me near 22hrs of total pay, so we're doing payrolls job too

Those of us doing Branded/DelCon had to do payroll's job for them for a year and half. And they STILL screwed it up.

There's no need to apologize man, this happened to us back in 07 too when we launched branded and delta.

This is not true. We didn't have this happen during the Branded/Delcon days, well other than the PMR issues.

Last edited:
This is not true. We didn't have this happen during the Branded/Delcon days, well other than the PMR issues.

I don't remember EXACTLY when it was, but we did have a similar situation that affected Branded/Delcon. It had something to do with a CMS/Crewtrac problem that occurred. GS was pi$$ed about it.

But there were multiple Branded flights cancelled due to lack of proper notification of crews, etc.

This on top of the XJet dispatch meltdown of late sept? Welcome to our advanced, top of the line SkyWest/ASA computer system.

Although I do admit, the one thing that is consistent is that I must change my password every 3 weeks!

This on top of the XJet dispatch meltdown of late sept? Welcome to our advanced, top of the line SkyWest/ASA computer system.

XJT had a system wide Dispatch computer meltdown in 08 IIRC as well. The kind where the dispatchers couldn't even get into their system and push out a release or even a file a flight plan. Many of us ended up doing it ourselves, doing pen and ink with a call to the dispatcher, and calling 1800-WX-BRIEF to get the flight plan filed just to get the flight out.

Good times......good times........

So XJT has had this before and now you want to blame this all on ASA/SKYW....got it....

Latest resources

Back