Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know...I know....you are an ass, but I can't spell so I guess we are even.:D

asarjfo said:
The "EV" registration is due to the fact that there are not enough "AS" numbers left. The "EV" comes from the code Delta uses to designate ASA in the Deltamatic reservation system

That will be ironic if these airplanes end up being flown by the Delta pilots. See my thread regarding their re-negotiation of scope.

EV stands for ASA's airline designator code. All of the 70 seaters will be using it. Don't know exactly why but like the previous posters have stated, keep em comming!!! I sure hope that the DALPA/Delta hearing in DC doesn't change much with our aircraft. DAPLA is trying to get them while they are fighting the furlough problems. I hope they get their guys back off of furlough, but I also hope they dont change things at ASA/Comair. Time will tell.

slats?

I thought the CRJ700 was going to have slats/leading edge devices? From the photos (even when zoomed in using Photoshop) it looks like the wing is identical to the CRJ200.

Jim
CMR CRJ

When retracted, the LEDs are hard to see even from a foot away. But they are there.

For a better look, click here, then follow the links to Regional Aircraft, image gallery, CRJ 700, image number 16.

Last edited:
Great pic's, sure would like to see that 90 seater at mainline or with us at ASA and mainline guys flying them. Stange that it is only 86 seats, wonder what the rationale is for that.

I heard that here at CMR, we will be receiving our -700's as fast as we can so that DAL won't be able to negotiate something to get them.
I had also heard there was a problem at ASA about receiving them as quickly as you would like because of some contractual policy, do any ASA pilots know what this might be?

Latest resources

Back