• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA CRJ700 photos

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is the first paint scheme that complements the -700's lines. Both Horizon and Eagle's new machines resemble a Fisher-Price toy.

WOW!

It brings a tear to my eye. I'm glad to finally see it on property and can't wait to see it in the skies. Anyone notice the "EV" ending on the registration?

The "EV" registration is due to the fact that there are not enough "AS" numbers left. The "EV" comes from the code Delta uses to designate ASA in the Deltamatic reservation system.

Just a bit of useless triva for you!

I had a chance to tour N701EV in Macon the other day, very nice airplane!

:D

Duh!

I am well aware of the significance of the "EV." My point was that ASA is far from using all N---AS registrations. The fleet is around 100 aircraft and there are tons of numbers left to be used. Just curious as to why the switch. There are no N7--AS planes out there for confusion.

More useless trivia...

700AS Cessna 310/Aircraft Support and Services
701AS Lear 35/Airnet Systems
702AS Maule M7/Williams Machine and Tool Co.
703AS Boeing 737/??

...the list goes on. This would explain why we turned to the EV for the -700 tail numbers.

Thank you much

Thanks for the clarification... Personally, I like "EV"... I'll be happy to see it on property.

I personally don't care what letters they put on them,
just as long as they keep comin'!! Every one of
'em that shows up means a better line for we slugs on
the 50 seater!!

Duh!
I am well aware of the significance of the "EV." My point was that ASA is far from using all N---AS registrations. The fleet is around 100 aircraft and there are tons of numbers left to be used. Just curious as to why the switch. There are no N7--AS planes out there for confusion.

Hey ATL2CDG......

Is it some kind of rule that when you are French you have to be a comlete ass!?!?

:D

Latest resources

Back