• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA CRJ-900 Touch n Go Legs...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So I'm scheduled for CRJ 900 Touch n Go Legs this weekend. What, are they going to put 76 captains in the back and do 100some touch and goes to get us qual'd? Talk about peer pressure, 76 other captains in the back laughing their as$es off as we plow this thing in Pinnacle-style...

Wow, that sounds like a bad idea.

I guess every company does it their own way. My first -900 landing at Comair was when it showed up on my schedule. We did a transition ground school but no flight training.

The ASA way should be fun at least. I expect the peanut gallery won't be too tough on you...

There is really no reason to go do touch n go's in the thing...If you fly the 700, you can fly the 900...there really isn't a noticeable landing difference (other than the 900 seems to hide bad landings better than the 700).

They better pick a long damn runway, 'cause I'm doing this Linda W stlye...out of control and long, I might even roll out to the end and ask which way to the terminal...

isn't this at HSV? Verrrrrrrry long rwy there, 18R/36L :laugh:

I have mine this weekend also. 4-5 hours of T/O's and landings. I think my a$$ is going to be hurting after this!

Last I was told they're doing them in MGM, going to do IP's, CP's and guys on reserve first the others will follow later. The training isn't required they're just doing it b/c we've got guys in the training dept that care about our pilots.

I have mine this weekend also. 4-5 hours of T/O's and landings. I think my a$$ is going to be hurting after this!
How do they pay us for this? Is it a min day 3.45? Any info on that given to you?

Latest resources

Back