ASA CRJ-900 Touch n Go Legs...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smacktard

So I'm scheduled for CRJ 900 Touch n Go Legs this weekend. What, are they going to put 76 captains in the back and do 100some touch and goes to get us qual'd? Talk about peer pressure, 76 other captains in the back laughing their as$es off as we plow this thing in Pinnacle-style...

Last edited:
So I'm scheduled for CRJ 900 Touch n Go Legs this weekend. What, are they going to put 76 captains in the back and do 100some touch and goes to get us qual'd? Talk about peer pressure, 75 other captains in the back laughing their as$es off as we plow this thing in Pinnacle-style...

Lets follow the trail. Are these the 900's that Delta took from Mesa gave to Comair then went to Pinnacle. Nope lets give them to Mesaba and now they are coming to ASA.

Don't get too comfortable Captain. My bet is by Saturday they'll be doing touch and go's in SLC. Not a fact just the way Mother Delta does business.

So I'm scheduled for CRJ 900 Touch n Go Legs this weekend. What, are they going to put 76 captains in the back and do 100some touch and goes to get us qual'd? Talk about peer pressure, 75 other captains in the back laughing their as$es off as we plow this thing in Pinnacle-style...

Oh wow, that is hilarious! That would be a quick way to get everyone quickly qual'ed but imagine walking back to your seat in front of everyone after you just plowed it it twice hehe

Lets follow the trail. Are these the 900's that Delta took from Mesa gave to Comair then went to Pinnacle. Nope lets give them to Mesaba and now they are coming to ASA.

Don't get too comfortable Captain. My bet is by Saturday they'll be doing touch and go's in SLC. Not a fact just the way Mother Delta does business.

They never went to Pinnacle. Pinnacle just babysat them til Delta decided what to do with the planes. Comair and Mesaba are wholly owned. Delta can yank them around. The 900s are under contract with ASA. So....

Stop hatin.....

Last edited:
Oh wow, that is hilarious! That would be a quick way to get everyone quickly qual'ed but imagine walking back to your seat in front of everyone after you just plowed it it twice hehe

They better pick a long damn runway, 'cause I'm doing this Linda W stlye...out of control and long, I might even roll out to the end and ask which way to the terminal...

How did you see this? Did it just show up on your etrips?

They better pick a long damn runway, 'cause I'm doing this Linda W stlye...out of control and long, I might even roll out to the end and ask which way to the terminal...

I'm gonna go ahead and nominate this for FI post of the decade. Well done, sir.

Bonus points if you ask how to make a 180 on the fire road to get to the gate........

Latest resources

Back