• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Crew Utilization

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's true, but they will use all QOL complaints to sell PBS.

Haha I have no idea where that thing came from.

Yeah, I found it on the floor of the A/C. I figured it was yours, so I left it at your door. Thought you had an early go, so I didn't wake you up.

The company is gearing up for PBS. Make the schedules bad now and four months from now tell us the best fix to our problems is PBS.

That's my guess. PBS is coming.

Look at the changes to how vacation is done now. There will be no more getting two paid weeks off for vacation. This reeks of PBS...

If PBS is coming, I think it would be logical to get a version of it that we could live with.

Dude, read the language in the new contract about PBS.

A win for ASA pilots in my opinion. We dont have to do squat with PBS.

We can wait until they agree to provisions that protect us, then they can have PBS, until then...

Medeco

With or without PBS, this would still be the same 4 day trip. The airplane sits in FLO for those same 4 days. That is Delta's schedule. Doesn't have anything to do with PBS or ASA.

I heard the flight attendents were close to a coontract. Seems the company will make a deal if only they agree to PBS.

Flight attendants said they would consider it ONLY if they were allowed to pick the vendor.

Can anyone else confirm this?

It could be good for us if this happens. We all know PBS is coming, better to have the "good" software than the cheapest, which is what ASA/Skywest would use left to their own.

Latest resources

Back