• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Crew Lounge Thief

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
again, your attempt to save face fails. you talking about English and grammar is like a news reporter talking about aviation. in the old saying; "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt", you're definitely removing all doubt!:laugh:

I am just glad I got you to post more in two days than in 5 yrs of being a member here!

-Obviously I struck a nerve. English class just wasn't your bag of Cheetos, was it? That's fine, because you have also demonstrated for everyone here that your ability to construct analogies isn't far behind. Learning was hard, eh?

-Maybe your talents lie elewhere. Like at 1min on this little classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwjHhJdhY0I

-Maybe we WILL find something you are good at!

-Here is a better analogy:

"You calling anyone else an idiot makes as much sense as Obama calling anyone else a Marxist...."

I am just glad I got you to post more in two days than in 5 yrs of being a member here!

-Obviously I struck a nerve. English class just wasn't your bag of Cheetos, was it? That's fine, because you have also demonstrated for everyone here that your ability to construct analogies isn't far behind. Learning was hard, eh?

-Maybe your talents lie elewhere. Like at 1min on this little classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwjHhJdhY0I

-Maybe we WILL find something you are good at!

-Here is a better analogy:

"You calling anyone else an idiot makes as much sense as Obama calling anyone else a Marxist...."

Obama a Marxist?:laugh: ha ha! okay Rush Limbaugh! you ARE a feeble minded idiot. keep trying, you might get yourself out of your vortex of stupidity. if that doesn't work out for you, try an anti-depressant. keep in mind, suicide hotlines do exist.

ha ha! you looked at my posting history?! :laugh::laugh:

i feel flattered, but to look that up indicates that you have too much time on your hands! how old are you? 24? quit posting here so much and take care of your acne junior.

anyway, do you know what they say about arguing with a fool? you start to look like a fool if you argue too much with one. well, I admit I am starting to look like one since I have been arguing with you, the fool extraordinaire. so, I am finished. go ahead, stroke your fragile ego all you want. you need all the self-esteem you can get.

Last edited:
It's cinco de mayo, girls. Quit the bickering with each other and go out and have a 'rita in celebration of cheap labor.

What? This is the racism thread, right?

ha ha! you looked at my posting history?! :laugh::laugh:

i feel flattered, but to look that up indicates that you have too much time on your hands! how old are you? 24? quit posting here so much and take care of your acne junior.

anyway, do you know what they say about arguing with a fool? you start to look like a fool if you argue too much with one. well, I admit I am starting to look like one since I have been arguing with you, the fool extraordinaire. so, I am finished. go ahead, stroke your fragile ego all you want. you need all the self-esteem you can get.
pssst...hey...hey you....yeah you....theres a counter that keeps up with the number of posts and a "join" date.....I'm pretty sure thats how he figured it out......you're welcome and don't worry, I won't tell anyone what a dumbass thing you said here.....the secrets safe with me...ssshhhhh ;)

It's cinco de mayo, girls. Quit the bickering with each other and go out and have a 'rita in celebration of cheap labor.

What? This is the racism thread, right?

Whoa, you missed the point of cinco de mayo. It's to celebrate a French defeat... which is something we all can agree is a good thing.

Whoa, you missed the point of cinco de mayo. It's to celebrate a French defeat... which is something we all can agree is a good thing.

Since this thread has already strayed beyond all recognition......

No, not all of us. I have no problem with Mexico. However, it would have been kind of cool to have some French culture influence south of the border. The food would certainly be interesting.:D

If your angle is the "Freedom Fries" default French bashing type, no, I don't agree with that either.:cool:

Latest resources

Back