• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Crew Lounge Thief

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
it took you an hour to think of that? ha ha!

message board posts do not require formal writing all of the time...think of them like sticky notes. that's not too hard to figure out, genius!

the taxes you paid pales in comparison to the racism in our society you moron.

just keep your mouth shut and pay your taxes because you're too dumb to manage your own money! ha ha!

YES-

Your posts ARE like sticky notes.

-Sticky notes from a mildly retarded jedi!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU

-Stick to the quarter staff, Voltaire!

hey hypocrite,

it's funny how you beat the drum for complete sentences, yet you have no clue how to construct one yourself. (again, I'm not claiming to be writing properly)

you're missing a necessary auxiliary verb at the beginning of your attempt at a sentence and using "someone" instead of "anyone" will serve your intention better.

a correctly constructed sentence would be;

"Does anyone else think it is cute that this guy can't string together words to form a complete sentence, yet he feels compelled to call someone else an idiot?"

you're welcome, idiot!:laugh:

-P.S.

When critiquing someone else's posts, you would be well served to keep the "little things" in mind.

-One of these "little things" most writers have a pretty firm grasp on (after about grade level 2) is that sentences traditionally start with capital letters....

-You see-the shift button on your keyboard can be very useful with such tasks. You simply press the desired letter you wish to be capitalized at the same time as the "shift" key, and big letters appear!

-Works good, lasts long time...

-Observe.....
(Shift key + desired letters) =

YOU ARE A MORON!!!!!!!!

author's license in non-formal expository composition permits free usage of all language expression....

-P.S.

When critiquing someone else's posts, you would be well served to keep the "little things" in mind.

-One of these "little things" most writers have a pretty firm grasp on (after about grade level 2) is that sentences traditionally start with capital letters....

-You see-the shift button on your keyboard can be very useful with such tasks. You simply press the desired letter you wish to be capitalized at the same time as the "shift" key, and big letters appear!

-Works good, lasts long time...

-Observe.....
(Shift key + desired letters) =

YOU ARE A MORON!!!!!!!!

first of all, that wasn't even a nice try to save face.

you're not too keen on reading comprehension...as you have demonstrated, that's a given.

i don't care about the rules of capitalization on a friggin message board! I already said that....apparently you need things spelled out for you. traditional sentences are not my intention. however, YOU (how's that for capitals?) are the one to profess such vast knowledge on sentence structure and you still fail on simple sentences even when you try your best.

it is pretty well established that you're intellectually deficient. the issue now; perhaps you should surrender your medical because you're a sociopath.

how do you make it through the day?

Last edited:
first of all, that wasn't even a nice try to save face.

you're not too keen on reading comprehension...as you have demonstrated, that's a given.

i don't care about the rules of capitalization on a friggin message board! I already said that....apparently you need things spelled out for you. traditional sentences are not my intention. however, YOU (how's that for capitals?) are the one to profess such vast knowledge on sentence structure and you still fail on simple sentences even when you try your best.

it is pretty well established that you're intellectually deficient. the issue now; perhaps you should surrender your medical because you're a sociopath.

how do you make it through the day?

Apparently, I am starting to have an effect on this 'tardster. At least he included one capitalized letter in this post!

-It even happened to appear at the beginning of a sentence! Super-duper!

-Come on, Rudy-we all know you can find the shift key now! Keep on trying real hard and you will be writing on a 2nd grade level any day now!!

-GOLD STAR and Smiley Face!!

(We will work on that tricky "colon vs. semi-colon" thing next time.) Rome wasn't built in a day!

Apparently, I am starting to have an effect on this 'tardster. At least he included one capitalized letter in this post!

-It even happened to appear at the beginning of a sentence! Super-duper!

-Come on, Rudy-we all know you can find the shift key now! Keep on trying real hard and you will be writing on a 2nd grade level any day now!!

-GOLD STAR and Smiley Face!!

(We will work on that tricky "colon vs. semi-colon" thing next time.) Rome wasn't built in a day!

again, your attempt to save face fails. you talking about English and grammar is like a news reporter talking about aviation. in the old saying; "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt", you're definitely removing all doubt!:laugh:

Latest resources

Back