• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Crew Bid Sucks!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is simply not ready for use, and should never have been released before working with the crews to fix the bugs first.
It will take at least twice or three times as long for me to bid this month, as I will have to go through each line individually before "populating".
Right now it's pretty much a worthless program.

A "drunken" irishman couldn't have said it better.

I tried to bid 3 days like I always do but I cant figure out how to make it so I can have a exception of a 2 day or 4 day in my line that I bid????????

This progran sucks like Mesa.............hold on did JO design this???

My biggest complaint is that I can't somehow highlight or get rid of the lines i've already got on my bid sheet-did anyone figure that out?

Try bidding on a Mac, it's even worse. You have to type each line in the bid, as opposed to use the populate feature (which sucks anyway).

Complaints on a webboard...that'll get it taken care of. Flica was continually improving as well, we just got used to it. The fact is, that at this point, it does meet with the criteria we voted on in the contract...whether it continues to do so or not will be determined once the lines come out, and it will be fixed if it doesn't. Planning stated yesterday in an email that they want and are using crew feedback to make it better, so why not give them feedback? Yup, it is not the system that Flica was, but it took us time to learn that too, and we will learn Crewbid. Our COO also stated that cutting costs for the long run is the best option. Take a little extra time this month, and give it a little time to get better. Heck- even D-0 took more than a day or week to get rolling, and look at what it's accomplished in 6 months.

So, does putting up with this crewbid to trim costs, working extra hard to conserve fuel, be on-time etc help us get just 1 900, or will they continue to all go to Pinnacle? What bidding software do they use? Maybe we should try that!

So, does putting up with this crewbid to trim costs, working extra hard to conserve fuel, be on-time etc help us get just 1 900, or will they continue to all go to Pinnacle? What bidding software do they use? Maybe we should try that!

Great point!

Probably not, but it will help you keep the job you have. Just look what's happening at Comair!

I hope this crap software was worth saving 7 bucks a month. I know the extra time I spent trying to make the best of this terrible CrewBid software made the Flica cost a justifiable expense. Be careful what you ask for; you just might get it.

Latest resources

Back