• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA CR7 Jumps the shark...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It really is crazy that they don't use a checklist-it's a 50 cent piece of paper for cryin' out loud. Sorta reminds me of a time when a crew pushed back from the gate, pulled back in for a maintenance issue, and allowed MX to work in the cockpit. Crew got back up front, started the engine, and hot started it to molten slurry- Thrust levers moved up to "Idle" by the mechanic. Pilot went to start second engine to taxi back into gate- that one hot started too because it was in "idle". Granted, it's the pilots fault for not double checking, but if MX used a checklist and it was mandatory, would it have happened? It's all about redundancy...........

oh come on, 4 hours later and still no pictures.
what is this board coming to!

You're not kidding. I mean, c'mon. We had Saddam Hussein on viral video just hours after his execution...and yet nobody can produce photos through the fence of a minimum security airport?! Thats it! I'm going back to my tabloid magazine. For crying out loud!

Bound to happen as they hire the cream of the crap in every position.

Where the pics at?

Looks like Freedum get's to do some flying to take over our badly damaged airplanes...It is stressed as temporary, lets hope so!

She started the 700's with the throttless above idle! Hit the starter, etc. When the FADEC recognized the throttle position........off to the races! Of course, standing up, no brake, no chocks, no hydraulics!

Nice job. 30+ Million in damages!

Latest resources

Back