Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Connection.....(Or should I say "Concession?")

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about a 2 for lick my nads!

ASA had better not accept another one of these deals. Another one of these will lead to major furloughs and downgrades. We already will need to eliminate nearly 100 more FO positions (at 5 per pland times 20 planes) if we find no flying for the 20 when they are due to leave next summer.

Add in another 10 900's at a loss of 20 more 200's......we would need to shed 200 FO's and downgrade 100+ Captains! No thanks!

Your MEC chair, Dave is one of the best guys you have there. He made a choice to stay there to make it a better place. He was and is not stuck, it is a choice!
He knows the DCI contract that ASA signed, and knows the numbers. ALPA national is looking at the data too.
Here is link to the contract. (trade secret areas have been blanked out)
http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/793733/000110465905043902/a05-16042_1ex1d2.htm

Okay I don't vol my time for our union but I totally disagree with you on him and the others.

50's are going away either way. I know that there was a graduated layering of the contract. Just not sure when it started. Either way I am sure the initial agreement has been amended.

He didn't. He actually failed the NWA interview when he started spouting off about how morally wrong he thought Compass was during the "Do you have any questions for us?" portion.

He's bitter. He's an ex rep. He's a Midwesterner. You know who he is... just think about it.

Not known as the most levelheaded of people even on his best days.

Click.

50's are going away either way. I know that there was a graduated layering of the contract. Just not sure when it started. Either way I am sure the initial agreement has been amended.

Let them take some from Pinnacle, Chatauqua and Freedom and anyone else.

Last time I counted, losing 20 aircraft and getting 10 back was a net loss of 10. Rather large difference, but a loss none the less.

How about a 2 for lick my nads!

ASA had better not accept another one of these deals. Another one of these will lead to major furloughs and downgrades. We already will need to eliminate nearly 100 more FO positions (at 5 per pland times 20 planes) if we find no flying for the 20 when they are due to leave next summer.

Add in another 10 900's at a loss of 20 more 200's......we would need to shed 200 FO's and downgrade 100+ Captains! No thanks!

Latest resources

Back