• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA closer to a strike

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ok, tell ya' what, go out tomorrow (or the day of your choice) and complete a trip without: dispatcher, fueler, catering, cleaning, gate agent, ramp tower, flight coordinator, scheduling, lav service, baggage handlers, tug driver, wing walker, mechanic, ummm I feel like I'm missing someone,,,,,oh yeah, a flight attendant, chief pilot (maybe we could get away with that one), Linda OR Mary Jane,,,,,ummm Probably still not getting someone in there....point is, we don't move an inch or keep ANYTHING together without the rest of them. So stuff that ego right back there where your head is and give the rest of them the credit they DESERVE.

LB is a useless angry troll that tried to swindle me out of money when the company screwed up deductions and got peeved when I said:"No Ma'am the contract says I am entitled ...." She then ripped the contract out of my hand and refused to help me when she read it. That mean old bat realized how stupid she looked. She is a flat out jerk.

Absolute spiteful waste of oxygen.

Oh yeah, my welcome to dungeon 'C' from her was a biz card shoved my direction and " Keep this! You'll be calling ME soon needing something". This wonderful welcome was before I said anything.

Yeah I don't forget. The other ladies were sweet as pie. LB= ________ You know what I would type.

Last edited:
and yes, the MEC leadership is refusing to recognize that Comair+ is not a good target.

Fact check: Current proposal from ALPA has the pay below comair.

Latest resources

Back