ASA Class drop July 8th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bailout

OK boys and girls,..... (yes girls,. there are 5 of you in this class!) heres the facts,. --all subject to change--

2 ATR
9 EMB
11 CRJ

dont know the bases at this time,..

bailout,

How many Delta are in the class?

Don't say none because I know there are some in there !!!

thanks

bailout,

Thanks for giving us the inside info. I am in that class and looking forward to starting. Don't care too much as to what I'll be flying... just glad to be working again.:)

bamapilot
mcn

Of course it could all change at the last minute, but the Aug prelims show 9 RJ slots in DFW, 2 in ATL, 2 EMB in ATL, 7 in DFW, and 2 ATR ATL..... which exactly equals what this class is.

Well, that is not true. There are 4 guys from FSI for sure, and three others from Commutair, Eagle, and COEX. The rest I dont know yet,..... Guys, chime in if you're in this class,......! Bamapilot?? where you from?

Who Am I

Bailout,

I am the Coex guy. I was a ERJ 145 FO furloughed back in October. Lately I've been the local hanger rat/flight instructor begging for C152 time. :p

Bamapilot

shamrock said:
Hope the RJ people are staying in ATL.

Did you see a list of who got what? I saw that all the new hires had boxes in the crew lounge with their aircraft assignments but I don't know how accurate they are. I'd like to tell one of my friends that she got the RJ but I don't want her to be disappointed if they change it at the last minute.

In this environment, why would she be disappointed if she didn't get the RJ? I would hope she would be thrilled to have a job, even if she did get "stuck" in my beloved "Vibra-Liner."

Besides, the Brasilia crews are much more fun than those stuffy jet guys;)

Remember, lots of our current pilots are not being allowed to go and fly the RJ, and the spots are being assigned to new hires. People who whine about not getting the jet annoy me.

sabreliner said:
Besides, the Brasilia crews are much more fun than those stuffy jet guys;)
You're right about that, but neither of us hold a candle to the ATR crews!

Latest resources

Back