• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Clark Howell...!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
as far as your senity. number--try being 4 year fo on the 70 seater and wanting to go back to the 50 for over a year now--but oh wait a minute new hires get their choice---I have to stay put..lose 8oo bucks a month and work 6 more days a month....WE need a annual flush bid!!! But with this great place and great union....hold on

Been there!

as far as your senity. number--try being 4 year fo on the 70 seater and wanting to go back to the 50 for over a year now--but oh wait a minute new hires get their choice---I have to stay put..lose 8oo bucks a month and work 6 more days a month....WE need a annual flush bid!!! But with this great place and great union....hold on

That happened to me on the ATR. I put in a bid for the RJ on day one and it took three fricken years before they let me move while hundreds of new hire FO's were allowed to go to the aircraft.

The contract says that the company has no obligation to let someone move to a lower paying position. And honestly, why woulg the CNC last time think that someone would WANT to move to a lower paying position.

Seahawker01 said:
What does it matter? We are losing both lots anyways and all moving to Camp Creek by then end of summer, or so the rumor goes. Looking forward to a 1/2 hour ride to work.
Peace

Looks like its time to duty in at home.

You're better off in Clark Howell anyways. Cars in Lot 3 are being burned to the ground. :0

Last edited:
I submitted a RIF last week on CH. It took me an hour to get from the parking lot to check-in because they changed the schedule without telling anyone. The bus blew by the bus stop without stopping.

I talked to the parking gurus and nothing has been determined about Lot 3. They are also thinking about opening a new lot near the Northwest hangar. They said that they are also trying to get Airtran to let everyone ride all busses.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back