ASA Charleston negotiation news

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GO AROUND said:
The company wants the flexibility to do what, when, and where they want so the incompetents that try to run the airline on a daily basis can try even less to do their job.

That's the Vision. And the Roadmap to Success will lead us there if we don't shut this dump, ASAP. Roadmap to my AZZ.

Well, I'm P2P and all the updates I get point to more stalling on management's part. Perhaps things will pick up next month. It would be wonderful to get this behind us so that this company could become what it should have been 20+ years ago, a great place to work. We'll know soon enough!

Hoser

Berry McCockner said:
If that is the case, then why would the emails I've been getting say just the opposite. In a nutshell, every email I've gotten has said that they are still negotiating sect 13 with very little progress. who is the source?

Thats funny, every email ive gotton from alpa has been nothing more than an obvious nutshell. So far every one of them has been worthless as it says nothing. Cant they at least tell us what happend at the meeting? Or would that make them and the company both look bad?

fsworld said:
Thats funny, every email ive gotton from alpa has been nothing more than an obvious nutshell. So far every one of them has been worthless as it says nothing. Cant they at least tell us what happend at the meeting? Or would that make them and the company both look bad?

They would but the company reps begin to cry and complain to the mediator.

fsworld said:

Being a P2P as well, the emails you are getting is what is happening at the meetings. The company wants the pilots to think they have changed and they want to get this done. The company is only interested in their roadmap and views the pilots issues unimportant.

The company negotiators have given no indication of changing the way they negotiate and are not investing much effort in finishing. They want us to give up all the important issues and take what they are offering and that's it.

It's all about the language. We want specific and they don't. In a lot of sections, ONE WORD, is holding the section open. One word that would or would not allow the company to reinterperate the contract when it benifits them. These are not major economic issues they are debating right now. What's gonna happen when they do.

I'm waiting for the next attack on the CNC and MEC by the company. I'll bet you they blame them for the slow pace and the fact that this is not going to be finished by the Mar. deadline.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back