• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Captain vomits in the cockpit?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What the hell are you guys eating? Never have, Never will.

Food poisoning- a fringe benafit of work. It's only a matter of time before you do. Eat out often enough, like we tend to do, and you'll eventually get it. Always go for the morning "power dump" before you fly- it's only a matter of time before your sphincter wakes up later than you do. Pack your bag for food? At some point, it will spoil without you knowing...................

SKW several years ago, LAX-IYK, captain ate a whole bag of dried fruit = captain dropped his drawers and sh!t in a trashbag on final approach.

That's risky inside the marker. Half dot dot deflection, go missed, gear up, $hit all over the floor.

Food poisoning- a fringe benafit of work. It's only a matter of time before you do. Eat out often enough, like we tend to do, and you'll eventually get it. Always go for the morning "power dump" before you fly- it's only a matter of time before your sphincter wakes up later than you do. Pack your bag for food? At some point, it will spoil without you knowing...................

He's right LazyLightin. I thought it couldn't be me either until I heard that rumble right after take-off....

this is relevant to the best thread ever on FI

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=44435

NOT relevant at all.

****ing your brains out into a flimsy grocery bag (or lawn & leaf bag if it's wet) at 15,500 ft cabin altitude with designated marksman accuracy without getting dizzy or short of breath because you know you have 4.5 hours to Mexico and the crapper at the freight ramp there won't be any less smelly or be well stocked there (if it even has running water), has nothing to do with the simple act of defecating in a shiny barbie jet on a 30 minute hop from Allentown to who-the-hell-cares.

/thread.

Last edited:
Knew a guy at my old cargo outfit...Merlin Express...SJU - Caracas I think. No, auto pilot, no FO, no lav. He said we riged a couple of plastic grocery bags between the capt/fo seat armrests...and gave 'er hell. All the while still having to fly the plane. It was probably trimmed, but those damn Metro IIIs wouldn't stay on track for too long.

This was all his story...can't confirm it...and this was late 90s.

Personally...thank god for vacuum toilets...if you time it just right...it never hits the bowl.

NOT relevant at all.

****ing your brains out into a flimsy grocery bag (or lawn & leaf bag if it's wet) at 15,500 ft cabin altitude with designated marksman accuracy without getting dizzy or short of breath because you know you have 4.5 hours to Mexico and the crapper at the freight ramp there won't be any less smelly or be well stocked there (if it even has running water), has nothing to do with the simple act of defecating in a shiny barbie jet on a 30 minute hop from Allentown to who-the-hell-cares.

/thread.

having uncomfortable experiences while at the controls = relevant.

I've had to pull over and do the walk on taxi out. Didn't say a word to the pax just held my head high, swallowed my pride, and did my duty. I've found that if you hit the flush switch at the same moment you receive your thorough colon cleansing it keeps the smell down and hopefully the last four rows don't hear the screams of pain. PS. avoid the manchew wok in SLC its not an if but a when.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back