Asa Cancels 10-20 Flts Aday=no Crew

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mexican:

It is not that they don't like you. It is just how this airline is run. They lose paperwork and even after you get a call, they still can lose your stuff. Keep trying if you want to work here. In some ways this job is not too bad, it is flying after all. But, any time you have to deal with anything in the General Offices get ready to get screwed, pushed around, abused, lied to, crapped on, lied about and then the kicker is that it is "all your fault" in the report they send around to each other.

If you can get used to it, then you will be happy. If you expect professional, humane, ethical, logical, honest, responsible, sensical or punctual than you had better go somewhere else.

It amazes me daily that this airline gets one airplane off the ground. But they do it, efficiently, and have been doing it for over 25 years.

~~~^~~~

~~~^~~~ said:
It amazes me daily that this airline gets one airplane off the ground. But they do it, efficiently, and have been doing it for over 25 years.

~~~^~~~

HA! Thanks to the benevolent pilots of ASA this operation runs! And we get skrewed in the process. Copy Dat! Whey you is? You posed a be on stan 47!

Oakum_Boy said:
Copy Dat! Whey you is? You posed a be on stan 47!

Having just been exposed in depth to another southern city, I had to laugh at that.

I find my self saying "pardon me" and "I'm sorry?" More and more at fast food, convience stores and gas stations.

HoursHore said:
Having just been exposed in depth to another southern city, I had to laugh at that.

I find my self saying "pardon me" and "I'm sorry?" More and more at fast food, convience stores and gas stations.
As in, "pardon me for disturbing your phone call with my order," and, "I'm sorry I even walked in your door."?

Ramp Service.......$6.80/hr

Captain and First Officer combined........$74/hr

Having to cancel flights because you can't find enough suckers....priceless

ah-ah-ah!

No, we can disagree without being disagreeable. Plus, we don't threaten around here. And also, contrary to your favorite position, my favorite position for you is in the Penalty Box for about 5 days. Enjoy it, and while you're there, feel free to edit your profile into something a bit more civil.

UAL78

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the record for least amount of posts before being banned?

The answer is: 6

UAL78

Last edited by a moderator:
flying mexican said:
You are one sorry asshole!
don'y you ever Fricking reply to me or any of my messages or I will track you down and you will have a problem! Jack ass"
what a whiny little brat...

you need a nap?

FL000 said:
What's the record for least amount of posts before being banned?
not sure, but this tool might get it with 4 posts.....

Latest resources

Back