• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA/Brad H.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guessing the cause when you have nothing to go on is gay.

Honestly, I'm doubting there was any mass and balance done at 1am. Just sayin. This isn't going to come down to CG being out by an inch.

Just the same- very sorry to hear about it!

Agreed. Was looking more at being overweight at a high altitude than anything else.

That's right. Throw Tanner under the bus.

I know you're all thinking the worst about him. I'm not

Hey! So an adult pilot and a few friends were sitting around at 0130 drinking milk and eating cookies when they decided to go flying.

Something went wrong and they're was an accident with loss of life. Unfortunately, that happens all the time. Too bad.

Flightbag

I will withhold final judgement until toxicology comes back, but if he was taking shots and drinking then this is not an "accident".

That term drives me friggin' nuts. When you are speeding and talking on the phone and happen to rear-end somebody, that's not an accident....you screwed up! They didn't "stop short", it was entirely your fault. That guy didn't "come out of nowhere"....you failed to see him. Outside of some mechanical failure "accidents" are just people's way of rationalizing their screw ups. Have some accountability!

Sorry......rant over.

That's right. Throw Tanner under the bus.

I know you're all thinking the worst about him. I'm not

Hey! So an adult pilot and a few friends were sitting around at 0130 drinking milk and eating cookies when they decided to go flying.

Something went wrong and they're was an accident with loss of life. Unfortunately, that happens all the time. Too bad.

Flightbag

I don't think the friends and family of the other three occupants feel the same way as you do. It's amazing in that in all the comments in all the forums online, aviation and/or news I've read concerning this accident, not one person has ever expressed their sympathy for the other three and for their friends and family. So many of you are so concerned about protecting Tanner. I'm not saying to throw him under the bus but what's coming out already isn't looking good.

I read Flightbag's comments to be sarcasm if it helps.

I agree with you. Although the situation sucks, the assumed blame/fault side starts really sucking for the only pilot on board when their friend who lived comes right out and says they were drinking.

It didn't take long for this thread to take a turn for the worst. Why don't we just let this be until things come out in an official investigation. If they were going to a party or to California, it wouldn't have been unthinkable to have a bottle of liquor in a duffle bag for later. As for drinking beforehand- wouldn't that have meant the three others knew Tanner was drinking since they were together for the full day/evening????

I just hope this ends silently for those left living such that they can remember the finest of character for those who lost their lives...........

Latest resources

Back