• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA/Brad H.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Losing a child has to be the toughest thing in the world...no matter how old they are. My heart breaks for Brad and his family. I hope there is something we can do to help show our compassion and support.

Agree think we should all come together, raise money and do something nice for him.

Better idea...why don't we all come together, quit bitching about what's "not my job" and make this place #1 this quarter and the next and the one after that.

I guarantee that would mean so much more.

Better idea...why don't we all come together, quit bitching about what's "not my job" and make this place #1 this quarter and the next and the one after that.

Agree if the 10% would see it that way I don't think it would be a problem, good idea.

I'm in but I have a feeling were going to get a temp replacement COO for a bit and I would hate for him to take the credit

dear G-d that's awful, I cannot imagine the pain his family is feeling right now... no one should have to bear that burden

Well said.

Condolences to the Holt family.

Latest resources

Back