• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

$$ ASA Bonus $$

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't understand why it's so hard to publish a Nov. 20th seniority list. It's just a matter of tweaking the numbers to let us all know what we're getting. No sense in trying to figure it out, I'll just get frustrated...

Come on guys, its simple!!!!!!!!!!!

The CNC and the company are going to meet in Hawaii in Jan for a 4 day session with the mediator to resolve this. Check back in early Feb for "The Word"

Dick Gozinya

My daughter is taking Calculus II so I gave her the formula; she thinks it comes out to about 67.00 a month. We will see.

I'll be paying off the remaining of my flying debt with it.

Jett- I hope it works out for you. I want to ask,
Atlantic Southeast Airlines, where is my retro?

Oh, I know, I left the company after 5 1/2 years so all my post amendable date hard-working money (retro) is for losers like; John Peniscamp, Oh please, et cetera.

Enjoy my hard work you losers! Make sure to count in your per diem to make your pay semi-respectible!

Thankfully, my new company pays us as senior executives. I pray (except to the usual ASA management toadies) that my ASA bretheren will find such a job in the near future!

If a company can extend negotiations, delay pay raises and slash benefits to the point when most rational beings will leave when will you?

ASA was a great job but it will never be a great career. Wake up and smell the coffee!!
Fly safe-rum

Last edited:

Oh, I know, I left the company after 5 1/2 years so all my post amendable date hard-working money (retro) is for losers like; John Peniscamp, Oh please, et cetera.

Enjoy my hard work you losers! Make sure to count in your per diem to make your pay semi-respectible!

Thankfully, my new company pays us as senior executives. I pray (except to the usual ASA management toadies) that my ASA bretheren will find such a job in the near future!

If a company can extend negotiations, delay pay raises and slash benefits to the point when most rational beings will leave when will you?

ASA was a great job but it will never be a great career. Wake up and smell the coffee!!
Fly safe-rum

I am leaving, but I will speak for the many who are not. Some people simply have had no offers. There are other whom have decided to stay after aquiring the schedules that allow them to coach little league, softball, football. Sleep in bed with their wives every night and many of the other things that are actually really and truelly LIFE. If money is your driving factor, more power to you and congrats. But don't bash everybody that doesn't share your career goals.

I am leaving, but I will speak for the many who are not. Some people simply have had no offers. There are other whom have decided to stay after aquiring the schedules that allow them to coach little league, softball, football. Sleep in bed with their wives every night and many of the other things that are actually really and truelly LIFE. If money is your driving factor, more power to you and congrats. But don't bash everybody that doesn't share your career goals.

Yeah, guess that makes me a "loser". To management wannabes like rumruner, money is everything.

Fly safe-rum

Hey thanks for the kind words. I'll tell you what... I'm going to contribute your portion of my bonus check to Hillary Clinton's campaign!

OOOOOOO Dat burns!!

Latest resources

Back