ASA=Back to crap trips...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well the June lines are the worst I've seen in a very long time, back on topic

Yes they are.....but we won't have many red arrow days...Isn't that what everyone wanted?

Even I am getting tired of the constant ASA complaining threads on FI! We ARE a whinny bunch!!!

Yes they are.....but we won't have many red arrow days...Isn't that what everyone wanted?

Despite you preaching every day how the line suckage is inversely proportionate to the number of red arrow days, it's NOT true!

IAD lines have NEVER been good, best line over the past 5 months is 4-day trips and 14 days off. EVERY month every day is a red arrow day (Until last week when a few dropped off ONLY after almost all open-time trips were gone), next month the lines still suck and I'll bet that there will still be 25 or more red arrow days.

Despite you preaching every day how the line suckage is inversely proportionate to the number of red arrow days, it's NOT true!

IAD lines have NEVER been good, best line over the past 5 months is 4-day trips and 14 days off. EVERY month every day is a red arrow day (Until last week when a few dropped off ONLY after almost all open-time trips were gone), next month the lines still suck and I'll bet that there will still be 25 or more red arrow days.

Because there are nope, zilch, zip, nada reserve Captains up there is why the red arrow days! On my last tour of duty up there, there were 6 ATL Captains on TDY, and every one of us flew nearly every day. It is a bit different than ATL.

Well the June lines are the worst I've seen in a very long time, back on topic

It all depends on what you want. I want either money or time off. For IAD there is no time off, but no matter what I get awarded I'll be 98-104 hours of credit. I'd call those lines pretty good.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back