• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA=Back to crap trips...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm tired of baby sitting the same people here.. it better stop now.. or seek your pleasure somewhere else..
Just suspend him for a month.

I stopped giving warnings last month. I just suspend them straight off the bat now if they're a repeat offender.

;)

Wow, the moderators are on a power trip.

Ive been scolded because of my signature having $$

See you guys later.

This site sucks anyhow.

Last edited:
Wow, the moderators are on a power trip.

Ive been scolded because of my signature having $$

See you guys later.

This site sucks anyhow.
No, my friend, just tired of people who can't follow the rules, even when they've been warned repeatedly.

It's not rocket science. If you don't like it, go start your own board. Otherwise, adhere to the rules of this one if you're going to stick around. It's just that simple.

Best of luck to you, either way.

Yeah, I had to suspend one myself yesterday.

Must be a full moon...

People just gotta learn this is not their personal playground. It's a fun place to hang out and get some information, but it's a PRIVATE board with rules.

Kinda scary to think these are the same people out flying the public around. Couldn't imagine my doctor behaving this way... and that's what pilots like to compare themselves to.

Sure box office, you have something to add, a point you want to make? Surly your not trying to get this thread back on topic, if so what topic was that??

Oh..oh I see, you want to continue the carnage from yesterday and your stepping up to the plate and take a swing... sure you want to go there??

Meow! Take it easy! No, I was just poking fun at you... since the two of you got way off topic. I'm glad you all are finally cleaning this place up. It's been useless for a long time. Now it's time for you to reign in The General, the King of Flamebait.

Meow! Take it easy! No, I was just poking fun at you... since the two of you got way off topic. I'm glad you all are finally cleaning this place up. It's been useless for a long time. Now it's time for you to reign in The General, the King of Flamebait.
Was just answering the accusations of being on a "power trip". Was actually going to unsubscribe with the next post, but then I read your post and had to come check it out. Part of the bonus of having that exchange out in the open is that those who are suspended can still read... they just can't post. So it serves as a double warning to "play nice" when they come back from their vacation. ;)

As far as the General... well... don't count on it. He throws a lot of flamebait, but always stays within the ToS, so there's not much we can do about it. Follow the rules and you can force topics to jump the shark at your leisure.

And if you don't put a winky face on your posts, most people wouldn't realize you were being sarcastic or playful. I don't think CLR may remember you from your previous posts. You do kind of come and go from posting on here... ;)

/moderator hat off

Why did you take your profile picture down, Box? I imagine the boy club probably stopped following you around by now, though. :D

Last edited:
Hey mods you guys are doing a great job and your work is appreciated by many on here. Thanks for cleaning up!
Thanks. We draw mixed reviews, but I have to thank CLR for his time. I only patrol the Majors, LCC, and Freighters boards (don't have time for anything more). He patrols the entire REST of the site and thus, draws a fair amount of heat.

There's room for a LOT of flame and distraction on this board while still following the rules and, as such, a lot of threads will still continue to jump the shark. Can't control that, but we'll at least keep it clean(ish). :)

/mod

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back