• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, but
Mesa sucks!!!!
:uzi:

You must have got T L, he likes to throw the RA in at low altitude to see if you'll dive for the dirt then get the "terrain terrain" at 1,500 AGL then zoom back into a climb.

Fun times.

How soon until those ATRs are made into beer cans? Really, they are an embarrassment. They stink too, and are slow and get in the way.
Beer cans? Try beer coolers, coozies and children's toys. The tupperware death tube is mostly made of composites, ahem', plastic.

I expect FedEx's Mountain Air Cargo unit will grab these and someday when we fly 787's to the desert someone will come pick us up in 630AS.

got this + TCAS RA, and low vis takeoff last month.

Got the ABY B/C approach with a dec perf windshear on short final and a flaps fail on retraction. However, once we started the descent, the fuel totalizer "failed" at some point beyond the TOC checkpoint, so we diverted to DHN at flaps 45, but didn't catch the fact that the fuel was still about 5000 lbs indicated (we took off from ATL with 7500) until we were calculation the fuel burn wondering why we still had 5k of gas on board. Pretty tricky on that one.

I'm tentatively on for the 20th of October for training.

joy.

You must have got T L, he likes to throw the RA in at low altitude to see if you'll dive for the dirt then get the "terrain terrain" at 1,500 AGL then zoom back into a climb.

Fun times.

Beer cans? Try beer coolers, coozies and children's toys. The tupperware death tube is mostly made of composites, ahem', plastic.

I expect FedEx's Mountain Air Cargo unit will grab these and someday when we fly 787's to the desert someone will come pick us up in 630AS.

Ahhh....good old 630AS. I have some fond memories of that ship.....

Latest resources

Back