• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA ATR Displacements Begin!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The ATR rox. If its an embarrassment to you than you're obviously not an ATR pilot.

Ex---cuse---me? I fly the DC9, and it totally rocks. Soon, I will upgrade to the 744 as an FO, and then I will overpower you and show you who is the MAN. I like to overpower guys like you, it is easy.

Has the 8 Sep date been officially announced?

Also, what exactly does the effective date of March 09 mean? Is that when I start training? Is that when I'm supposed to online?

When can I expect to begin training?

Mar 09 is the effective date. The idea is that this is the date that you will be flying the jet. This is VERY much subject to change though.

Thanks for affirming my suspicions... But tell me, how does someone flying the 9 have a bad attitude?

Premadonna 9 driver, we have now seen it all.

Again, you're obviously not an nor were you ever an ATR pilot. :smash:

Thanks for affirming my suspicions... But tell me, how does someone flying the 9 have a bad attitude?

You computer geeks on the ATR need to see that we DC9 guys can use old equipment, and still be within a mile of the intended track. You guys can do slowflight over one area and hold with relative wind probably. We have to fly it, it's called a turbojet.

Look at some of knowlimits posts today...seems like maybe the true knowlimits forgot to logoff and someone else is playing!

Has the 8 Sep date been officially announced?

Also, what exactly does the effective date of March 09 mean? Is that when I start training? Is that when I'm supposed to online?

When can I expect to begin training?

Sep 8 looks official. I've got a memo listing the 12 class members and instructions on when and where to report to class. For some reason the class isn't showing in ourasa documents yet.

You computer geeks on the ATR need to see that we DC9 guys can use old equipment, and still be within a mile of the intended track. You guys can do slowflight over one area and hold with relative wind probably. We have to fly it, it's called a turbojet.

"You computer geeks?" Why is no one else picking up on this? You just made my night bro thanks.

I've trained on the 80, don't flatter yourself... The 9 is great, but does not make you a god.

Where are they doing initial ground training? FSI or the new GO?

Not sure, but probably FSI. Have you been to the new GO? Place is a dump and still needs lot and I mean lots of work. Think it will be nice when and IF they ever finish it.

I predict Delta will be putting out a bid for lowest bidder turboprop flying. The equipment will not be ATRs. Too much trouble dealing with the French goobers.

Latest resources

Back