• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA ATR Displacements Begin!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Same pay rate with less CNX, less downgrades, lower line blocks, ACARs always steals one minute off of every leg... How many times do we sit at the gate with the door shut while they have yet to load bags in the front cargo compartment? Not to mention we have to fly through weather and observe rough air penetration speeds, but the 70 flies over it all.

Same pay rate with less CNX, less downgrades, lower line blocks, ACARs always steals one minute off of every leg... How many times do we sit at the gate with the door shut while they have yet to load bags in the front cargo compartment? Not to mention we have to fly through weather and observe rough air penetration speeds, but the 70 flies over it all.

What do you credit on avg on the ATR? My ex roomate was flying 95hr conversion lines on the 70 and bringing in a pretty nice paycheck.

Reset the parking brake, and you'll steal more than that one minute back.

You had a 120 credit hour paycheck?

Slightly higher than normal, but not all that uncommon in the summertime on the ATRah. I've seen that before, and have had ~105ish myself the last three months. I'm lucky enough to be in the top half of the list, and I'm working a bit more than I'd like. That being said, I'm concerned for the time after next Christmas when we are REALLY fat on pilots. I'm trying to put a little away because I won't pick up open time with our pilots not at work.

Slightly higher than normal, but not all that uncommon in the summertime on the ATRah. I've seen that before, and have had ~105ish myself the last three months. I'm lucky enough to be in the top half of the list, and I'm working a bit more than I'd like. That being said, I'm concerned for the time after next Christmas when we are REALLY fat on pilots. I'm trying to put a little away because I won't pick up open time with our pilots not at work.

I'm worried about right now personally. Hello reserve for me. I think we will have close to 100 Capt's on reserve on the 200.

I'm worried about right now personally. Hello reserve for me. I think we will have close to 100 Capt's on reserve on the 200.

That's not good. Reserve is not fun regardless of which side you sit on.

In the grand scheme of things, however, I'd rather both you and I have to sit reserve, than to have to whack the bottom 'X' number of guys/gals from the list. Altruistic thoughts aside, I'm concerned that that eventuality is coming to ASA.

This would be an awful way to commemorate the performance improvements ASA has achieved this summer.

Latest resources

Back