• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA ATR Displacements Begin!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ya'll will enjoy the jet. Much better ride, cooler (as long as you don't take one w/ an inop APU), and more destinations, including Canada, Mexico, and the islands. I enjoyed flying the ATRah, and even the Brasilia, but the jet is much better. The jet training department is good too. You'll enjoy flying it after training is done. That's my opinion anyways. :D

Hoser
Roll Tide!

yeah the ATR has been fun but ive jumpsat on the 200 and 700 and my mouth was watering. And this was before the ACARS magic we have now...

It'll be nice to see a trip that doesnt include the same 9 places everytime

yeah the ATR has been fun but ive jumpsat on the 200 and 700 and my mouth was watering. And this was before the ACARS magic we have now...

Get ready to be a real pilot, son. :beer:

It'd be nice to see a real paycheck.

Are you ATR folks ready to ACTUALLY fly your schedules though??? Not too many legs get cancelled on the jet! (sarcasm)

Ya'll will enjoy the jet. Much better ride, cooler (as long as you don't take one w/ an inop APU), and more destinations, including Canada, Mexico, and the islands. I enjoyed flying the ATRah, and even the Brasilia, but the jet is much better. The jet training department is good too. You'll enjoy flying it after training is done. That's my opinion anyways. :D

Hoser
Roll Tide!

Don't get "El Toro" all riled up over here too. :bomb:

The point I was trying to make is who cares what you fly it all pays the same.

I really enjoy flying the ATR. It's a tough, challenging airplane to fly. It has made me a better pilot.

I'm not looking forward to having to train on the jet. However, when it's all said and done, I'll do my job, and do it well, no matter what I'm flying.

The way the industry is at the moment, I'm simply thankful to have a job.

Latest resources

Back