Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Anyone else RIFing these 1.5L waters?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just flew in the Delta system for the first time in a few weeks. I agree the new watter bottles are just too HUGE....my captain drank the whole thing in one leg (but did the walk of shame 3 times).

Let's all thank God that Gerald finally retired then. He'd probably spend the whole flight refilling up one of those 1.5 liter bottles.

Let's all thank God that Gerald finally retired then. He'd probably spend the whole flight refilling up one of those 1.5 liter bottles.

How true. He "went" every leg I ever flew with him, regardless of the distance. Good 'ole "hooooooooo".

I rode ASA the other day, and I've got to agree with you. Those bottles are too big.

The USAir sized bottles are much better suited for the cockpit and a day of flying.

I rode ASA the other day, and I've got to agree with you. Those bottles are too big.

The USAir sized bottles are much better suited for the cockpit and a day of flying.

Delta doesn't provide bottles based on how easy it will be in the cockpit. I think some of you are missing the big picture here.

Delta doesn't provide bottles based on how easy it will be in the cockpit. I think some of you are missing the big picture here.

Talk about missing the big picture.....

care to elaborate?

We all know that airlines don't buy anything based on what their employees want. Very obvious that the new large bottles of water are a cost saving measure over the previous bottles.

All this thread contained was whining, I interjected in an earlier post that there are much bigger things in the world to complain about than water bottles. The post you read was me agreeing that the bottles are rather large.

I still don't think it's anything to get panties in a wad about though.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back