Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Anyone else RIFing these 1.5L waters?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought the bottle was for "Physiological Relief" when the lav is deferred. Sorry about leaving that half-full bottle on the flight deck. Thought I threw it away. Old ATR habits die hard ya know.

Either way, your complaining about piddly crap like this is laughable. It's not like they're making you pay for it.....

Now there ya go, giving Management ideas again!!!!

AMEN! How many controllers do you hear complianing about those 4 digit numbers each day?!? Who's idea was that?

ICAO mandated it....same organization that brought you the "english proficient" on the pilot's license, METAR/TAF, and the ABC airspace. Why we allow ICAO to dictate things is beyond me....

ICAO mandated it....same organization that brought you the "english proficient" on the pilot's license, METAR/TAF, and the ABC airspace. Why we allow ICAO to dictate things is beyond me....

You do realize that 3/4 of the regional pilots out there don't know what you're talking about...

You do realize that 3/4 of the regional pilots out there don't know what you're talking about...

Y'all are just showing your age, now.

(For the record I once read a book that mentioned something about airspace designations other than what we have now. From what I understand, the move was facilitated by the move away from open cockpits... :) )

(For the record I once read a book that mentioned something about airspace designations other than what we have now. From what I understand, the move was facilitated by the move away from open cockpits... :) )

...did your read about SAs and FTs?:) They were much better....we actually had temps in Fahrenheit...

Here @ ASA we drink sweet tea...
That's something that you do when ya come from the dirty south...

Why do you think I was making it? Never was an ASA guy, but as a PDT guy they kept making me fly up in the smelly north. Had to make my own sweet tea to get a fix up there.

Yeah, showing my age.... I left out the Geritol from that recipe since most of your whipersnappers don't need it yet. Then again ya'll might feel more at home drinking down some Enfamil. :D

Heh, I'm 27 and I started flying just early enough to learn all about TCAs, ARSAs, PCA, CZs, SAs, and FTs before the feds went and adopted ICAO. I spent the next few years b!itching about it to fit in with all the old farts around the airport! :p

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back