Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Anyone else RIFing these 1.5L waters?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Getting big bottles and serving water in cups is going to save a lot of money. One of these big bottles lasts me an entire trip. It's a hassle carrying it around but that's what the cabin trash bags are for.

Seriously? I don't think you're drinking enough water then... I go through about one a day.

aaah, the luxuries of airline life. You guys are complaining about HOW your water is packaged?

Visit the freight world. We don't even *get* catering, or beverage service...I wouldn't complain if we had 3gallon poland springs bottles that we had to drink from with cups made out of dried gourds by 8 yr old Masai kids in the Serengeti.

It's water, drink it!

Max Q...i like the humor and brief dialogue, but if you're at cruise in PCA, it'd be merging targets that ATC would issue you, not a traffic alert!

Hey dickburns I miss the re-runs of Chips and A-team I wish they would bring em back! Oh and how about Knight Rider!!!

Back in the old days....

aaah, the luxuries of airline life. You guys are complaining about HOW your water is packaged?

Visit the freight world. We don't even *get* catering, or beverage service...I wouldn't complain if we had 3gallon poland springs bottles that we had to drink from with cups made out of dried gourds by 8 yr old Masai kids in the Serengeti.

It's water, drink it!

Back in the old days......

-We used to drink camel urine because we rode thru the desert on a horse with no name (camel urine beats horse urine any day)... Long story. (If you don't believe me, just pick up a cool Busch beer-you will see.)

-We built the damn plane from spare parts acquired from Cuba-we did our own maintenance and provided all our own lubricants through "inventive" measures.... Camel urine makes great APU oil. Don't ask where the engine lube comes from. Hint: it involves General Lee and an attractive goat.

-We never used flight attendants..... There was a big, pissed off Kazakistanian woman named "Helga" who wore a rubber glove only on "her" left hand. The passengers never talked back-they were made aware that Helga would give them some "re-education" if "she" encountered any lip. No one wanted to find out what that was.

-We even had a "terror response plan." The plan involved General Lee "the Gimp" climbing out of a box and Helga. The two love birds would then engage in acts which would make Satan himself weep. We figured that this scene would scare any terrorists so badly they would probably just stroke out and meet Allah right then and there.... Problem solved.

-Ahh, the Good Old Days....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back