Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Anyone else RIFing these 1.5L waters?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Iced Tea? Drop a couple of tea bags in there....let sit for a few minutes...remove tea bags......sweeten as necessary....dispose of tea bags in garbage.
I prefer the crystal light packets myself...

No thanks, I'll pass. I don't want anybody "tea bagging" my water bottle.

Are we bitching about water bottles now

Miniature Dasani bottles are not cheap. We handed out thousands and thousands a day. It adds up to a lot, and it was wasteful, as much as I liked the mini bottles.

Getting big bottles and serving water in cups is going to save a lot of money. One of these big bottles lasts me an entire trip. It's a hassle carrying it around but that's what the cabin trash bags are for.

Choose your battles wisely.
How bout i trade my water bottle for the girl in your avatar? Now THAT will quench my thirst !

Wy kant wee have sum 1.5 liter bottles of Beer on duh plain? Cud poor beer in ta cups fo dee pax...... den I cud take juan on dee overnite.......
Malt Liquor....... Bouyyyyyyyyy.......

Folks there are much bigger things to worry about now....

AMEN! How many controllers do you hear complianing about those 4 digit numbers each day?!? Who's idea was that?

I took a swig off a 1/2 bottle that was found on the flight deck.

The next day, I had a large, painful, oozing herpetic pustule on my lower lip.

Don't do it!

Solution: BYOBB or BYOWB

To waste the paper to RIF the water bottle...better things to do:beer:

USAir's been using those for years. Used them in the cockpit the whole time. Qitcherbitchen.

With the CRJ, those bottles fit in the bar behind the pedestal when turned upside down.

As far as the tea, put in 5 or 6 teabags, leaving the strings hanging out (yeah, I know... sounds awful) and sweeten. Put said bottle on the dashboard for a leg with a paper towel under it since it'll leak just a little. The next leg you'll have the tea.

With the flavor straws, packets, etc... Use two instead of one to flavor the full bottle.

Either way, your complaining about piddly crap like this is laughable. It's not like they're making you pay for it.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back