ASA another thread. Moving it IAD

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CX880

If you live 4 hours away from IAD, which would you chose IAD or ATL? The prospect of wating on reserve to fly the 9 or even the CRJ700 is more appealing and they pay us so good at ASA anyways I don't mind. But then I can fly the CRJ200 as a line holder even though they're smaller. What would you do as an ASA pilot? Discuss.

Seriously man. You're worthless BS is beyond annoying. You're just showing your a$$ and insecurities. A little scared that someone new is moving into town?

How about this. CX880 works for a low balling POS airline, whos pilot group would rather stab their "bothers" in the back to fly a big shiny CRJ700 for crappy work rules and pay rates. Discuss.

So how long would class be for a 2 pilot who wants to transition to the 7 in hopes of flying the 9? Flying the 9 is cool.... :cool:

So how long would class be for a 2 pilot who wants to transition to the 7 in hopes of flying the 9? Flying the 9 is cool.... :cool:

I think CRJ200 to 9 transition is easier because the 9 is more automated so the stuff you need to know on the CRJ200 is just auto in the 9 so probably like a 2 hour class. It's worth it being on reserve just to fly the 9.

Latest resources

Back