ASA Annoucement on Tuesday!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Job InformationDate Posted: 7/4/2009
Company:Sigmar Aviation Position:CRJ200 First Officers / Captains Position Type:Pilot - Fixed Wing Location:Africa based contract - Please Select - Salary:N/A
Description:CRJ200 Captains & First Officers – Sigmar Aviation on behalf of our client is seeking qualified CRJ200 Captains and First Officers for a minimum 12 month assignment, operating in Central Africa. Ideally we are seeking JAR license pilots although FAA/ICAO licenses may also be considered; Candidates MUST: Be rated on type CRJ200; Have a minimum of 100-500 PIC hours on type for Command positions with a total minimum PIC time on all other aircraft no less than 3500; Have a minimum of 100 – 500 P2 hours on type for First Officers with a total minimum flying time no less than 1500 hours on all aircraft types; Hold a First Class Medical Certificate; Recency on type last 6 – 12 months; Fluency in English both written and spoken; Applicants up to 63 may apply (once current on type). We expect that this assignment will have a start date within the next 4-6 weeks, therefore interested candidates are requested to immediately forward a copy of their resume for review and follow-up. An excellent package will be on offer to include, base salary, per diems, travel allowance, accommodation, local transport, medical insurance and commuting type schedule. Please forward your CV to [email protected] and signal it for the attention of AnneMarie McMahon

Contact Information
Contact Name:Attn: AnneMarie McMahon Phone:N/A Fax:N/A Email:[email protected]

Thanks to all the people who picked up open time so they can make payments on their boat. Really appreciate it. Captains included.

GMAFB!! We're talking ASA. not Delta. How many ASA Captains do you think can really afford a nice boat? Maybe a small 10 foot fishing boat, thats about it!!

Thanks to all the people who picked up open time so they can make payments on their boat. Really appreciate it. Captains included.

An even better measuring stick of our pilot group in my opinion would be to look at those that refuse to pay the Furlough Assessment.

Approximately $5-10 per month to help a coworker out and some proudly avoid it.

An even better measuring stick of our pilot group in my opinion would be to look at those that refuse to pay the Furlough Assessment.

Approximately $5-10 per month to help a coworker out and some proudly avoid it.

Have you posted this on the ALPA Board?

...and actually put his name to his tough talk....I doubt it....much easier to talk tough behind his screename.....

...and actually put his name to his tough talk....I doubt it....much easier to talk tough behind his screename.....

Are you paying the assemssment Joe?

And what's so tough about what I posted? I posted a statement from crewroom talk, in response to somebody posting about opentime pickup. Somebody made a comment about pilots not looking out for their coworkers by picking up open time, and possibly leading to furloughs.

I took it in a slightly different direction.

Does this bother you?

No I have not, and I know you know that.

Would you rather me just tell you who I am on here so you know?

I post occasionally on the ALPA Board, and I will tell you exactly what is on my mind on certain subjects.

Joe seems to think I am posting some tough talk on here for some reason. IMO it is an honest perspective of a person if they refuse to pay their share of the assessment.

People lost their jobs and as a group (those that decided to vote atleast) decided to pay for insurance for those that need it. It may not be perfect in your opinion, but it is what we have.

Last edited:
By the way...commuters are dumb (especially from DFW). Yes I'm looking at you fat boy.

Dirtysowf,

What the hell are you taliking about?????????????

701EV

Dirtysowf,

What the hell are you taliking about?????????????

701EV

I can't speak for da Dirtysowf (love your screenname!), but I'd say he's directing his comments at "The Palm" if I was a bettin' man.

Trojan

Latest resources

Back