• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Annoucement on Tuesday!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They need to loosen credit lending requirements. Have you actually tried to get a morgage lately??? What the banks want is absurd- I laughed at the loan officer a few months ago. Hey, with what they are asking for, I might as well just pay cash for the house and get it over with!

Well-if you had good credit, and were asking for a loan you could afford, you would have gotten one..... Like Me. It is not tought-just ask for something reasonable-if you are 5 or 6 times your annual income, you cannot and should not ever be approved.

People tried to over-reach. "Adjustable-rate" "Interest-only" etc, etc. are just scams. Stick with conservative "plain vanilla" loans and you will never go wrong.

The economic education in this country is just pathetic. People had no idea what they were getting into-all they knew is that they stood to make a lot of money when their home values kept skyrocketing they could keep buying and selling houses. A blind and deaf monkey could have known that those conditions would not last forever.

-Interesting thought: Barney Frank vs. Blind-deaf monkey.... Wonder who would win?

Well-if you had good credit, and were asking for a loan you could afford, you would have gotten one..... Like Me. It is not tought-just ask for something reasonable-if you are 5 or 6 times your annual income, you cannot and should not ever be approved.

People tried to over-reach. "Adjustable-rate" "Interest-only" etc, etc. are just scams. Stick with conservative "plain vanilla" loans and you will never go wrong.

The economic education in this country is just pathetic. People had no idea what they were getting into-all they knew is that they stood to make a lot of money when their home values kept skyrocketing they could keep buying and selling houses. A blind and deaf monkey could have known that those conditions would not last forever.

-Interesting thought: Barney Frank vs. Blind-deaf monkey.... Wonder who would win?

Ok- confirmed.......you really are an idiot. It's completely obvious that you know everything about nothing, and you are an ass about it at that........My only hope is, that you have the nuts to talk as stupid around operations as you do here...........

Ok- confirmed.......you really are an idiot. It's completely obvious that you know everything about nothing, and you are an ass about it at that........My only hope is, that you have the nuts to talk as stupid around operations as you do here...........

Don't get pissed at me because your credit score blows....

-I may be an idiot, but I am an idiot with an awesome credit score and an actual job-hence a great mortgage!

P.S.- I needed neither "Barney Slobbering Fool Frank" nor ACORN to scam anyone into giving it to me....

Last edited:
Don't get pissed at me because your credit score blows....

-I may be an idiot, but I am an idiot with an awesome credit score and an actual job-hence a great mortgage!

P.S.- I needed neither "Barney Slobbering Fool Frank" nor ACORN to scam anyone into giving it to me....

Firstly, my credit is fine, which is why I already have a mortgage. So stuff it again, kid. Believe it or not, some of us are in the investment property biz.......Secondly, the banks are living off TARP money, and thus don't have much of an incentive to loan money to sell the houses they are sitting on. Quite simply, the longer the banks wait, the more they make in the long term as they sit on property they don't have to sell/morgages they don't need to lend. Got it junior?

CRJ567- What's your deal man? You get stuffed in the dumpster one too many times as a kid? Paint chips, maybe???? It's great to see your attempt at upping everyone on the board here, and for some reason you've convinced yourself that you are cut above everyone here. Quite frankly, you're a dork with a big mouth, antsy fingers, and a distorted sense of self.

Firstly, my credit is fine, which is why I already have a mortgage. So stuff it again, kid. Believe it or not, some of us are in the investment property biz.......Secondly, the banks are living off TARP money, and thus don't have much of an incentive to loan money to sell the houses they are sitting on. Quite simply, the longer the banks wait, the more they make in the long term as they sit on property they don't have to sell/morgages they don't need to lend. Got it junior?

CRJ567- What's your deal man? You get stuffed in the dumpster one too many times as a kid? Paint chips, maybe???? It's great to see your attempt at upping everyone on the board here, and for some reason you've convinced yourself that you are cut above everyone here. Quite frankly, you're a dork with a big mouth, antsy fingers, and a distorted sense of self.
]

Don't let him get to you! It's not very flattering!

...Secondly, the banks are living off TARP money, and thus don't have much of an incentive to loan money to sell the houses they are sitting on. Quite simply, the longer the banks wait, the more they make in the long term as they sit on property they don't have to sell/morgages they don't need to lend. Got it junior? .

How do the banks actually "make more long term" by sitting on property they can't sell? What about all the maintenance, property tax, dwindling resale costs? The banks don't want this crap-they sure as hell don't want to repo some craphole in East Point or College Park which can sell for $35K when they were forced (by the Feds) to write $95K in loans on the dump.

-How the heck do you make money on that? Please enlighten me!

Latest resources

Back