• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA ALPA message makes me wonder?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
History seems to suggest that the pilots are among the weakest of influences responsible for the 'demise' of the industry.Very true, can we ever stop this? Unlikely, but we need to try.

Whatever, I'm not trying to pick a fight.Neither am I, people need to remember we're all in this together.

You have your values, I have mine.Yep, good luck with whatever direction you chose.

See ya.

You attacked ASA and CMR pilots...and yet you are embarrassed to admit who you worked for in the past....We see right through you.....

No, I called someone out that was trying to portray a false image. He was pretending to be the moral authority on improving our profession (and trying to benefit from his poor decision by where he'd fit in on a national seniority list)when it turns out his past decisions were harmful to all pilots.

I don't owe you anything, why do you want to know my resume so bad. I gave you my response.

No, I called someone out that was trying to portray a false image. He was pretending to be the moral authority on improving our profession (and trying to benefit from his poor decision by where he'd fit in on a national seniority list)when it turns out his past decisions were harmful to all pilots.

I don't owe you anything, why do you want to know my resume so bad. I gave you my response.

The pilot you speak of (ATRdriver), isn't portraying a false image of anything and we could use more like him....I would take him on my team over you any day....

It's obvious that some of your "past decisions" were also harmful to all pilots and that is why you don't want to discuss your past....We all have the answer now....You worked for some of the bottom feeders....

You are a hypocrite.....and a scared hypocrite at that....

The pilot you speak of (ATRdriver), isn't portraying a false image of anything and we could use more like him....I would take him on my team over you any day....Oh, you're a pft'er too?

It's obvious that some of your "past decisions" were also harmful to all pilots and that is why you don't want to discuss your past....We all have the answer now....You worked for some of the bottom feeders....yeah, right:rolleyes:

You are a hypocrite.....and a scared hypocrite at that....Ok, Joe. Go to the majors section and read most responses to anything you post. Your a joke!

Laughable Joe, it's a public forum, I don't need to post my resume on it. I have nothing to hide in my past.

Good night.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How could you type that with a straight face....Have you been reading anything here...???

Again.....I ask....how do us career regional folks making 6 figures with good schedules fit into your view of things.....??
Frankly, I believe MJ's problem is that after having chosen not one but TWO bottom rung regionals, he has now jumped on the THIRD wrong bandwagon (NWA) just so he can feel better about himself for being a major airline pilot.

After having worked for NWA, it would have been my absolute LAST choice for a major to go to. But, I guess if you're on the outside looking in and you have BDJS (big dull jet syndrome) you don't care how screwed up a place is.

Well MJ, welcome to the "big leagues". Be careful what you ask for though. Those Delta boys will eat their young (that would be you) to make (or rather keep) what they have. Enjoy your furlough and don't forget to smile when you give me my buggy at Wal-Mart.:)

The "moving to the majors" is becoming a huge pyramid scheme....It could give Amway a run.....

The top of the pyramid is getting smaller and providing less return with each downturn....But it is in your best interest to convince me to continue in the pyramid scheme.....

At one time I was going to get to the top of the pyramid....but now I realise it was a scam.....

Excellent description...

MJ42.. from my point of view, you have chosen to go fly the "heavy iron" at NWA and you are trying to justify your $29/hr job to yourself by creating arguments with your former regional peer about how great it is to fly a 30 year old DC-9 for near poverty wages..

You must live with your choice of career and stop trying to justify your decision by trying to convice the rest of us that your new job is what it is not..

I cant belive I actually agree with Oh Please on this one... ( you are still a douch):p LOL

As far as not posting your resume on this board.. you have... it is right under your name :smash:

Frankly, I believe MJ's problem is that after having chosen not one but TWO bottom rung regionals, he has now jumped on the THIRD wrong bandwagon (NWA) just so he can feel better about himself for being a major airline pilot.

After having worked for NWA, it would have been my absolute LAST choice for a major to go to. But, I guess if you're on the outside looking in and you have BDJS (big dull jet syndrome) you don't care how screwed up a place is.

Well MJ, welcome to the "big leagues". Be careful what you ask for though. Those Delta boys will eat their young (that would be you) to make (or rather keep) what they have. Enjoy your furlough and don't forget to smile when you give me my buggy at Wal-Mart.:)

Never worked at a bottom feeder. I think you assumed I work for Mesa which is incorrect, however it was another Delta Connection carrier.

Don't care about big jets, have other big aircraft experience then what's on my profile.

I handled one furlough without Walmart, I'm sure I'll survive another it if happens. Being educated and having other experience outside of aviation helps. Hope you have alternate plans because no one is ever safe in this industry.

NWA being your last choice? Good, stay put! Everyone has their reasons ending up at any airline.

Roll Tide!

Last edited:
Excellent description...

MJ42.. from my point of view, you have chosen to go fly the "heavy iron" at NWA and you are trying to justify your $29/hr job to yourself by creating arguments with your former regional peer about how great it is to fly a 30 year old DC-9 for near poverty wages.. Don't need to justify anything, I'm VERY happy with my choice!

You must live with your choice of career and stop trying to justify your decision by trying to convice the rest of us that your new job is what it is not.. I'm not trying to convince anyone about my job. Just was pointing out the direction of this industry needs to change and no one seems to care:confused: A few of you seem to take what I say personally, as an attack on regionals. IT WASN'T! Go back and re-read my posts, I want all of us to succeed but things need to change in the industry. People have a sense of entitlement, I don't get that attitude. That's why I made my original post on this thread.

I cant belive I actually agree with Oh Please on this one... ( you are still a douch):p LOLAgree with the latter statement.:D

As far as not posting your resume on this board.. you have... it is right under your name :smash:
Not all of it, and not specifics like Joe wanted.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back