• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA 70 Seat Cost

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Getting back to the point. What's the starfish story?

Or maybe a story about a cute little sea snail or a dolphin would be nice.

Anyway, I'm ready for a good tearjerker.

AVoiceOfReason said:
Well Hoser, your not going to like it, but I think our 70 seat pay will look more like the industry rate than our current rate. Either that or we lose the 70 seaters. CMR and SKYW are paid a lot less to fly the 70. Even the Delta pilots just agreed to fly the E190 for $95 per hour at the top end.

If that's so Scott, then you'd better improve everything else in that proposal! Remember, we have membership ratification here at ASA. So if improvements aren't made in scheduling, pay, etc, expect it to be voted down, if it even gets that far. Doubtful the MEC would put that proposal out for vote!

Add Delta benefit costs to the $95 Scott, and you'll see Delta pilots can't compete with regionals even with that rate, and Delta has no plane on order anyway.

Guess what Scott! It cost more every day to buy a burger so per diem has to increase as well. It's called inflation, and you'd better improve those pay rates. Plus, you'd better run the ATR/CRJ2 pay charts out to 20 years as well. Aww hell, forget it. I'll just vote NO.......

Hoser

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back